Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Newbie observation.  (Read 1032 times)

Taff666

Hi all a newbie here but been reading the posts for awhile now. Must admit I have got some really good information from you all thanks.  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:

My comment today is that there seems to be a lot of girls on AW that have no pics posted. Is this as off putting for you as it is for me. Do any of you visit a girl without seeing a picture of her. If so what was it like.

Thanks all

Offline Corus Boy

There has been an increase in new profiles in the last couple of days.  No pictures, no rates and minimal information.

Ignore and move on.

Offline ampersand

Hi all a newbie here but been reading the posts for awhile now. Must admit I have got some really good information from you all thanks.  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:

My comment today is that there seems to be a lot of girls on AW that have no pics posted. Is this as off putting for you as it is for me. Do any of you visit a girl without seeing a picture of her. If so what was it like.

Thanks all
No.  At least a decent ody shot required.

Taff666

Offline ampersand

Body, not ody! Bloody not - smart phone!

Offline ianvilla

All seeem to offer Bareback as well and are written in a very similar style, so its a no from me.  :hi:

SirFukedDaLot

Most are from the EE pimp posse.. they set-up dummy profiles continuously as they keep getting deleted by admins once clocked they are shite.

captain cumalot

No pic and I dont bother starting to get the same feeling now if they got no feedback. Most are just fake profiles or are out to just rip you off. Your better off checking the reviews on this site for a more honest opinion on whos worth spending your hard earned cash on.