Author Topic: Asian Amelie - Glasgow  (Read 1404 times)


17 review(s) for Asian Amelie (12 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Bazookaswagger

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Amelie seems to be in Glasgow a lot, mostly positive reviews - Attractive, quirky, and has skills, thought I'd see for myself...this meet was a coupla months ago.

Comm's okay - ish. Messages on whatsapp, in morning, for afternoon appointment. I wasn't over confident,  the booking would happen, right up until, I was on train to hers, & she messaged to ask where I was atm.

Located in apartment block, near Exhibition centre Station. Think door entry was on blink, as she came down to let me in ground level door. So not great for discretion, as she only had on a short, pink silky kimono & slippers - but Brucie bonus - a lot was on show when following her up stairs :p

Paid £130 plus 20(owo extra)

Attractive face, banging body, ass is mesmerising. Tits good handful, prominent responsive nips. Was very happy with her looks/shape etc.

After i'd showered,  i agreed to start with massage, although it's not usually my thing, wish I hadn't.
 I asked for sensual, not sure if she understood or didn't care. After short intro on my back with her hands, she proceeded to apply pressure with her elbows, knees, feet, while sitting on me using her bodyweight for pressure.
It was uncomfortable, verging on sore . :thumbsdown:

It's a hard one to describe this punt, not sure if it was just her cookie personality, or her dominant nature - the vibe was just off from the get go.

Amelie had this dildo thing on bed unit, and she brought it round between my legs, I was still face down, but I caught on to what was on her mind... she was yakking gibberish about inserting this thing, and when I refused, she motioned with her fingers, and tongue - i explained to her, that wasn't happening, in any form, and she didn't seem best pleased.
  Managed to get her to wank me, and on to a blowie, which was probably the highlight of the meet. Nice,& sloppy, took it deeper than i expected .

  I like things to flow naturally, but she was all over the place, needed to keep slowing her down.
 Had her in CG, she was giving it hell for leather, and squatted on me to, but the constant bang bang wasn't doing it, although i did get a good feel/lick of her boobs.

  Got on top for mish, and got back some control, but she's on at me to go harder.
She is a lovely sight underneath you, easy on the eye, cracking body - if she just chilled a bit, maybe focus on what the punter wants, she'd stay on my hotlist for sure.

The room was like a sauna, even though window was open, & i needed a breather, but she's calling me "lazy man", ffs she just didn't let up.
 Think it went over her head, but reminded her who was paying who for service, & got her on all fours.

 Enjoyed pumping that cute ass, especially when she started making sexy noises, rather than blabbering.
  Stretched it out as long as I could in doggy, shot in the bag, and cleaned up. Dressed quickly, wasn't feeling the need to stay the hour  :timeout: - boosted.

Punts shouldn't feel like such hard work, hence the neutral!.
 



Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline JamesScott

"this meet was a coupla months ago."

She's in London now

Offline Bazookaswagger

Good to know James, keep me posted  :music:

Online Glesgaboy

Good accurate review of this lass

As mad as a bag of monkeys.

Great bj.
But I found her hard work at times on the comms/ chat and you only get what you want by asserting it firmly.
In the end after a few meets, I  binned her due to the hassle and a ghosting.

Offline andymars19

Messaged here on a few occasions with no reply.  Looks like I've lucked out