Author Topic: Unforgettable Karla - Edinburgh  (Read 934 times)


111 review(s) for  Unforgettable Karla (96 positive, 9 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline shagathon

External Link/Members Only

£150 for one hour

Meeting was a couple of months ago. She is well reviewed and I was expecting something better than what happened.
Good comms, I texted in the morning and got a response within 10 mins.  Arranged a time and was give the postcode, just off Leith walk. Texted again when I arrived and got door number a couple of minutes later. Karla came to the door and let me in. The flat was in a basement, dimly lit and a bit smelled a bit musty. Not ideal.

Karla herself, well I didn't fancy her I have to say. She's quite short and dumpy, huge tits, friendly face but I didn't really find her attractive. Still, I was there, had the horn and wanted some action. So I handed over the cash and she immediately pulled me in for a deep snog and a feel of my cock. Got me hard, we both got naked and took turns doing oral on each other for some time. Can't honestly remember much about that so not exactly unforgettable. She was certainly clean and it was nice enough. Then shagging in various positions. She was enthusiastic enough, lots of kissing which is a big plus for me but I was not really into it. She kept mumbling things in Spanish which was a bit offputting. I finished with about 10 mins to go. Can't remember if I had a shower or not. Not exactly unforgettable.

On the way out I thought I should have done half an hour. Not bad enough to be a negative, but I didn't want to see her again hence Neutral from me.

Offline bigmike32

Not exactly unforgettable then 😂

Offline opsman

very similar hallmarks to my neutral review recently