Author Topic: Sen Traditional Thai Massage Glasgow  (Read 2867 times)

Offline kev34

External Link/Members Only

Visited this new place next to Pentagon Centre recently . Met by an attractive thai lady at top of stairs and into a very nicely appointed room, told to take everything off and she hid behind screen.
Went with a medium pressure and she is pretty strong and clearly knows what she is doing.
Was covered with towel face down but fairly sensual with her forearm massaging my inner thighs, turnover and still covered again her forearm massaging my groin had the wee fella at full mast
Wasn't till right at the end she offered extra and she performed an excellent finish without any price negotiations
Got myself dressed and asked what I'm due, 55 plus 20 tip was the reply so all round really good experience.
Noticed she has added sensual massage to her listing and already knew she offered a waxing service
Definitely return to see this one

Offline trextipin


Offline kev34

Never tried tbh but will definitely return

Offline f_angel

Thanks Kev34, she sounds like she's worth a visit

Offline f_angel

Not been able to book yet, but from WhatsApp pic think it's the girl I saw at Serenity, Cici

Offline kev34

She's added some pics to her website, states her name as Chaya which I now remember her saying

Offline f_angel

Yeah I'm sure it's the same one, and excellent value at the price you got. I'll have to pay her a visit

Offline f_angel

Did she allow any touching?

It's the girl I reviewed from serenity, so yes, touching is available