Author Topic: SEXY BEBEL - Irvine  (Read 656 times)


2 review(s) for SEXY BEBEL (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline chaslew69

External Link/Members Only

Found myself in Irvine with a few hours to kill so had a search for a massage was really just looking for somebody to spend an hour with.

Stupidly broke my rule about not seeing Brazilians, hey ho!

Got to post code on times bit of frigging about so she could see me from her rooms eventually let in. Got upstairs told to take Shoes AND socks off before i went into bedroom paid the required some £140 for 60 mins.

Bebel is small petite A cup boobs but not unattractive.
Asked for and took a shower The rooms are very smart and tidy.
Back through to bedroom lay face down on bed a very perfunctory 3 or 4 mins massage on back and back of legs no touch of my bum or CC’s nothing at all sexy
She is still clothed in a basque affair stands up and tells me to stroke her bum while she does the most pathetic type of lap dance & suggests I wank myself. I explain I don’t pay all that money to do all the work.
Told to turn over on to my back she immediately rubbers me up and starts a very vigorous BJ nothing sexy about it all.
She then disrobes and lies down motioning me to kneel at her feet while she plays with herself, and tells me again to wank myself. I ask if i can play with her and told in no uncertain terms I can’t touch her.
At that point I take the rubber off and get dressed and leave!
Hadn’t been in there more than 20 minutes and with her very deep voice and rather large feet made it out to be my fault. First & only time i’ve been accused of that in decades of punting.

Not saying she gives everyone such shit service but it’ll be a long time before I give another Brazilian any of my money


Offline chuck_88

Met her months ago and reviewed her, also had a shite time with her, thought maybe I caught her on a bad day but obviously not.  She should seek other employment.