When will i learn. The duo just never actually is what it is in your head.
I don't know why i let it take over me, too many movies perhaps. The idea is just something that men are taught is supposed to happen. Passion, hands everywhere, just lots of mutual fun. The reality just isn't the case.
Communication:Strange, comms with them both, bit disjointed, but got there eventually. Arrived at a place i had never been to in Dundee, felt like an Air BnB type establishment, and was tidy enough, and discreet entry. Big Ring door bell staring at you whilst your standing waiting to go in, never really feel comfortable with them.
First impressions:Both in normal clothing, polite enough. Ruby is a bright looking happy person, blonde hair and a good figure. Jessica is tiny as described, but not 24 year old. Ruby was defo the one leading, Jessica just didnt look happy with me being there at all. She was very cold and generally just acted uncomfortable the whole time.
I get that i may not be George Clooney and women wont naturally be excited i am the client, but i do always act respectful and polite. It was just as if immediatley Jessica wasnt interested. I asked for a shower which was fine, handed over the tokens and headed off to the bathroom. Returned to the room and they are both still wearing the same thing which disapointted me a bit.
Action:I kind of stood there awkwardly in my towel, made a bit of small chat. And then the two of them took there clothes off to reveal what they had on underneath. Ruby was wearing a yellow bra and thong, and i actually was very attracted to her. Jessica had on a corset type top and pants. But as it was at the start, she just seemed so disinterested. Everything Ruby said, Jessica just kind of laughed, agreed with, or repeated, there was just no interaction at all. So strange.
I was told to lie down on the bed, and Ruby started playing away with me. It felt nice, and i got hard, Jessica let her hands touch a little bit but she just kept laughin nervously in a strange way and looking at Ruby. Genuninley readaing there profiles, you would think Jessica would be wild - but she was just so timid. Ruby gave a bit of OWO, and responded when i told her to slow down.
I asked if i could watch the two of them for a bit. Jessica lay down and opened her legs and Ruby went down on her, i stood behind Rubys butt and just admired her. It was at this point i realised i should just have came to see Ruby, and i would actually have enjoyed myself. Asked if it was ok to go down on Ruby from behind and she was like hell yeah go for it, so slid her thong off and went in. Nice enough and she seemed to be responding. I looked up and Jessica now has both legs to the side, and not involved at all. I realised now, this is over, i need to go.
Bag on, doggy on Ruby, push it out quick, cleaned up and out the door.
I would be up for seeing Ruby again perhaps. But as a duo, no chance.
External Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only