Author Topic: KarolinaFromUA - Coatbridge  (Read 2206 times)


18 review(s) for CAROLINA SEXY (16 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by MrMatrix]

Offline hairdownthere

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meet took place a couple of weeks ago, mid evening

Flat was fit for purpose, not far from Sunnnyside Station.

80/HH

She'd been on my hotlist for a long while, so when I seen she was in my area, I fired off a text which was answered quickly and a meet set up for later that day.  Comms good and direct.

Definitely her in the photos, I found her pretty sexy and good looking, nice personality too.

After she stashed the cash and I got naked, she stripped out of her knicks and bra and started a wee dance then climbed on me for a good snog, followed by OWO, RO, cowgirl, doggy then mish to finish in the bag

Cleaned up and out the door just after 30 mins

I'd probably see her again if she came back to my area and I couldn't be bothered going into central Glasgow
« Last Edit: September 20, 2026, 04:26:19 pm by hairdownthere »

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,092
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
Sounds like a pretty good punt to my mind.  :hi:

Offline Hornydevil666

Some of her photos she looks "stocky" not fat etc but she looks like she could throw you about the bedroom like an empty tracksuit, proby bench more than me.

Offline mrwhite

Did she say how long she is staying in Coatbridge?

I sometimes have to get the train from Glasgow to Edinburgh - it could be nice and convenient to jump off for a quick 30 mins or so.