Author Topic: 2 Pornstar meets in Prague  (Read 2190 times)

Offline als468

Realised that I hadn't posted about my 2 pornstar meets in Prague in summer while I was there for a few days.
Found them on "Euro Escort Girls"6

Both meets were outcalls to the hotel I was staying at - I met each of them outside done the street and we walked in together.

First: Yessica Bunny
External Link/Members Only
€550 for 1 hour outcall, what is included and extra is clear on her profile. Didn't chose any extras - would have liked anal but not at €250 extra. Sexy lap dance/strip to start with, then onto OWO and 69. Sexy accent just like her porn videos. The OWO was deep, so the extra cost for deepthroat must be for gagging type. Then we did sex in lots of positions moving round the hotel room. I came in the bag with her squatting on me - what sight :). She emptied the condom over her tits massaging it in - so sexy!
We rested for a while, wasn't sure if round 2 was on offer at first but Yessica started things off  again. Plenty more sex before both came together with her riding me and me grabbing her ass.
Brilliant meeting!

Second: Michy Perez
External Link/Members Only
€500 for 1 hour outcall. Decided to chose extra - CIM €50. Agreed that would pay it if we did it, but not if we didn't.
Similar to my other meet... lots of action with a sexy young latin lady - loved grabbing her ass. The finish was cumming deep in her mouth/throat while she was lying on her back with  her head hanging over the bed :) She turned over, swallowed some of it and played with the rest.
Wasn't sure I'd managed round 2 again... but Michy wasn't taking no for an answer. After recovering, some more sex then a combination of OWO and HJ finish for facial/CIM - not that much as I must have been well drained !!
Another brilliant meet!

I attempted a third meet, but couldn't line up availability with the 2 others I contacted.

Yes - expensive, but top quality!!

Offline DThunter01

Yes this is what I’m talking about nicely done

That video of Jessica  bunny looks amazing

Would love to see these 2 if they ever came to the uk  :drinks:

Offline Iz88

damn great punt! these girls are filthy! imagine you had emily pink or alicia trece. that would be a dream punt for me  :yahoo:

Offline als468

Yessica was far better looking in person than the video which has filters on. A number of latin/south and central american pornstars come to Prague for filming and appear to do some escorting in their spare time.
I've noticed on the site that some advertise in advance, but others it's short/almost zero notice.

Both Yessica and Michy are currently advertising in Prague. I also see that some others currently are -Alicia Treece (€500 incall, €600 outcall), Zoe Breiny (€400 incall, €500 outcall), Kyra Sex (€500 incall, €550 outcall).

I'm purposely limiting my UK punting spending for future Prague pornstar experiences :)