Author Topic: Angel - GEA, Glasgow  (Read 1055 times)

Offline Freddiefudbucket

Meeting occurred a few weeks ago.

Duration: half an hour.
Donation: £100.00
Venue: Glasgow City, GEA's apartment at the squinty bridge

I don't punt very often but have had a couple of GEA experiences. I like using them as it removes the unknown of dodgy locations, bait & switch and rates that change on arrival, so when I saw Angel's profile I added her to my short list.

I rang GEA one Saturday morning, they don't appear to answer the phones until 09:00, and was answered by a very pleasant young lady who took my request which was confirmed by text later in the day. I was sweating a bit, wondering if the booking was confirmed, but the text arrived in the early afternoon with all the usual instructions.

Made my way up to the apartment at the arranged time, with the flutters of anticipation in my stomach. The door was opened promptly and the vision that is Angel stood before me. She was stunning! Petite, tanned and toned, smelling of a lovely perfume.

Passed over the vouchers and used the facilities in the en-suite room. On returning to the room I really could not believe how stunning Angel looked. She stood up and approached me for a hug and a breathy kiss. I removed her bra and she started to stroke my rapidly stiffening cock.

I removed her panties and asked her to lie on the bed for reverse OWO. She was spotlessly clean and fresh and I really enjoyed DATY with her making encouraging noises. We swapped places and she gave me OWO. I must admit it wasn't the best I've ever had but just the sight of her performing on me was amazing.

On with the jacket, starting with her on top and moving on to mish with her legs over my shoulders. Angel was keen, eager and fully entered into the spirit of things. As things were coming to a head I asked about finishing options and was told, anywhere except my face. CIM would have been an ideal ending but I was more than happy to finish over her much discussed and controversial breasts. My take on this is, no, they're not the best titties but rather the natural ones than rock hard bolt ons and the whole package makes up for any perceived shortcomings.

A definite POSITIVE for me as she is chatty, good fun and this wee, fat, hairy man will not get the change to be intimate with someone of her age, figure and looks very often. I will definitely return, if she'll have me, and I am fantasising about a threesome with her and Roxie!!!

External Link/Members Only

Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,496
  • Likes: 300
  •  
  • Reviews: 184
Thanks for adding the review mate  :drinks: