Author Topic: Antwerp windows  (Read 698 times)

Offline Bspokes

I’ll keep this brief because it’s pretty well covered.

I visited this RLD very recently and was surprised how many windows there were. It’s not a huge area but they really pack’em in. I estimate easily over 100 windows in total.
During the day, most are vacant - with a few reasonably nice looking women here and there and a few more really difficult options. I decided to wait.
Returning at 9pm I sat with a beer at the rough looking bar at the end of the street and watched as the night shift rolled in. That was enjoyable - seeing the women dressed down in flat shoes but with makeup done - headed up the street to their windows.
I finished my beer, then did several laps assessing the options. Although quite a few windows remained unoccupied (about 20%) the rest had filled and there were plenty to choose from.
I ended up going for a lovely looking dark haired woman, no more than 25 with nice looking naturals and a face that said she was probably not a total piece of work.
I stuck my head round the door, tried to be disarming and friendly and basically asked her price. She said 50€ for 20 minutes suck and fuck. I asked about RO and she said another 50€ and I agreed.
She led me in, kicked off the thigh high pvc boots and followed me up to the theatre of operations. To cut the story short - it was a great 20 minutes during which I licked and rimmed her to my hearts content, sucked and squeezed her fantastic natural (slightly lactating) breasts and shagged her in missionary. No bj, I didn’t want one - dom on, obvs, and I didn’t bother asking for dfk because I knew it’d never be an option.
Was it worth it? Yeah. She was lovely and she was so beautiful and she let me rim her until I wanted to move on.
Lovely chat afterwards with a nice human being.

Online Steve2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,529
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 97
Good to know that Antwerp is still one of the best RLD's in Europe. Several reasonable restaurants and bars locally too :drinks: