Author Topic: Suzie_Wong - Paisley  (Read 1716 times)


2 review(s) for Suzie_Wong (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline FBman78

External Link/Members Only

30 min incall

Close to Hospital in Paisley, drab on outside but clean enough and functional on inside

Girl as pictures 4"10/11, 25 yr old, slim not toned but not out of shape either.

Got oral with reverse oral which she enjoyed for half the time and by God she was tight, bed was wet by the time I finished which was bang on 30 mins, no rush good service.  I payed £60 and when I mounted her in missionary she gave me pecks on my lips, french kissing is £20 extra as is owo, I didn't go for either.  Would return but think she is about to move in the next couple of days.

Offline Jock D

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,764
  • Likes: 38
  •  
  • Reviews: 120
Are her photos accurate/recent?

Offline FBman78

I would say yes, there is a filter in place but girl I got was her in the profile pic.

Offline Jock D

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,764
  • Likes: 38
  •  
  • Reviews: 120
Cheers FB :hi:

She's definitely of interest, but don't think I'll be able to catch her in the next couple of days. I'll keep an eye out for her in the future though.