Author Topic: KL Advice  (Read 927 times)

Offline CrimsonD

Hi all,

I am going to KL on a business trip. I am likely to only get 1 night and the following day to myself (after that I will be stuck with other people)

I have been reading the threads on here and have booked to stay at the 5* suites in Bukit Bintang others have recommended.

I am looking for a girl for the night and then the next day a spa experience which includes FS.

Is it best to just walk the bars and talk to the best looking girls or is tinder/bumble/TF the best option??

Any recommendations of a top class spa/massage place?? I don't mind spending high for good quality.

I have been to Thailand many times, but am new to KL so any advice would be very welcome.

Offline Laidbackfun

I am in the same position, going KL early October with only 1 night to myself so want to make the most of it. Heading to Pattaya after.

Offline stanr

I was in KL in February this year, my experiences are covered in another thread

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=450714.0

but to summarise

Tinder/Bumble worked really well for me so you could easily get an overnighter in my opinion

Alternatively, just sit in one of the window seats in the Pacific bar on Changkat Butak Bintang at night and watch the girls that are working outside. They will all come inside and chat to you and make you an offer.

For your Spa fun, try Genesis Sauna Spa, also in Bukat Bintang - just google if for the address........it's easily walkable from your apartment, no more than 5 minutes. It's on one of the floors of an office block.

Hope that helps and look forward to reading your experiences.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2026, 07:26:53 am by stanr »

Offline CrimsonD

I am in the same position, going KL early October with only 1 night to myself so want to make the most of it. Heading to Pattaya after.

I can give you plenty of info on Patts as I have been there a number of times. You will have a lot of fun.

Offline CrimsonD

I was in KL in February this year, my experiences are covered in another thread

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=450714.0

but to summarise

Tinder/Bumble worked really well for me so you could easily get an overnighter in my opinion

Alternatively, just sit in one of the window seats in the Pacific bar on Changkat Butak Bintang at night and watch the girls that are working outside. They will all come inside and chat to you and make you an offer.

For your Spa fun, try Genesis Sauna Spa, also in Bukat Bintang - just google if for the address........it's easily walkable from your apartment, no more than 5 minutes. It's on one of the floors of an office block.

Hope that helps and look forward to reading your experiences.

I read through your report, really useful, thanks for posting.