Author Topic: TSLEEYA1991 - Bracknell  (Read 1183 times)


15 review(s) for TSLEEYA1991 (15 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline H9

External Link/Members Only (updated)

This was my first TS experience after having the urge for a while and finally braving it. Was about 9.00pm and just shot of a text real quick reply and arranged for 10.15pm. It was a big block of flats in Bracknell, easy to find and no one around.

Paid £120 for 30 mins

Opened the door and was pleasently surprisedby Leeya. Really hot lovely skin but was quite a tall girl. Her boobs were amazing. We started playing with each other and both of us got hard. Kissing was available throughout but it wasn’t DFK though some tongue involved. I then asked for OW and this was really good and deep. After 5 minutes she started giving a hand job in which I had to stop before I cum as I wanted to fuck her. She got on top started riding while I was giving her a hand job. Wanted to try a few positions but blew my load so that was that.

Really enjoyed it despite being a bag of nerves and look forward to my next meet.
« Last Edit: Today at 08:08:25 pm by Iloveoral »


Offline Snagbadjer

Fair play, mate. The nerves will go once you have a few more punts under your belt. Thanks for the review and good luck on the next one.

Online scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,473
  • Likes: 295
  •  
  • Reviews: 183
Thanks for your first review mate, and a TS at that  :drinks:  Keep them coming now you've started

AW profile for indexing - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline H9

Hi guys Iam still on for a ban in 9 days time even though I did my first review and thinking of doing another punt soon. Can anyone help with this please ?

Online scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,473
  • Likes: 295
  •  
  • Reviews: 183
Hi guys Iam still on for a ban in 9 days time even though I did my first review and thinking of doing another punt soon. Can anyone help with this please ?

In the bottom right corner of your review there is a link - Report to Moderator. Click this and it opens a box for you to send them a direct message. Just briefly explain the situation to bring it to their attention. The lifting of the ban warning is not automated, it requires a Moderator to look at it and yours appears not to have been seen.

Offline H9


Offline Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,973
  • Likes: 572
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
Good first review, thanks matey, I was nervous my first time too.
Timer removed  :drinks: