Author Topic: LilyRosa/ Aberdeen  (Read 727 times)


4 review(s) for LilyRosa (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Neptuneus959

External Link/Members Only

Comms:- Initially through AW direct message as my phone txt to her hadn’t been answered and then into WhatsApp once in comms, was set up about five days before the meet. Messaged on the day and was given the address. 

Cost:- £200 for an hour.

Location:- Aberdeen, down the road from Dobbie’s garden center, nice and easy to find.

Meet:- arrived a few minutes later and said so, to be told to come on in. Had requested a shower and was shown that after a bit of light chat while I derived. Shower done and back to the bedroom. Lily herself is just as her pictures show and just over five foot tall and she was wearing a summer dress when I arrived.
Had a wee conversation about what we like and enjoy doing. Lily herself is very sensual and enjoys the slow build up with lots of foreplay, more than happy to oblige there. That summer dress came off nice and quick to reveal a nice pair of natural boobs.
We did have a laugh at how unresponsive her nipples are, just like mine, but she does enjoy them played with and caressed.
After some kissing and dfk that went on for a while as our hands wandered it was time to get her wriggling at the end of my fingers so down to her pussy they went and slowly but surely did their work, she enjoys being gently fingered while her clit is teased, did this for a while, bought into play a wee wand I carry just for these occasions and this sent her squirming up the bed, helped by my tounge down there too, she tasted nice and fresh.

It was now her turn to go down on me, her oral were excellent I found and she gets really wet while sucking you off.

It was time to cover up and fill her up. She has a nice tight pussy that grips well onto you as you pump away. All we did was cow girl and up right missionary as I call it with a cushion under her bum. Fuck ws that pump good with her legs wide, wand on her clit and her pussy gripping away on my cock.

It takes me ages to cum and ran over time and had to call an end to the show as it was over Lilys end of day finish time.

Would I go back, yes.
Was it value for money, yeah I enjoyed myself with a pretty girl who was very responsive to all I did with her.
If you’re into good gfe sp’s hees one for sure.


Offline Davey Dykes

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,700
  • Likes: 27
  •  
  • Reviews: 117
Glad you enjoyed and cheers for review.  :thumbsup:

Offline Neptuneus959

Cheers bud, already planning a revisit, just need to line our schedules up and it’ll be rattleville once more.