Author Topic: Scam warning - Alyssa spa and massage Glasgow central  (Read 1541 times)

Offline JoeNomad

I had finished drinks with friends in Glasgow Central and the little head below started talking.

I found Alyssa Massage on Google maps (first mistake)
External Link/Members Only

When I messaged on WhatsApp, I got a pricelist which looked pricey (incall at £100/1 hour). With the little head in firm control, I tried to book in for an appointment and was asked to place a £50 deposit through a set of sites including:

- External Link/Members Only
- External Link/Members Only for [email protected]

All in all, just felt scammy, even though the pictures looked amazing.

I gracefully backed out, even with her (or her manager) offering the option to do a bank transfer.

Offline f_angel

Same place tried to get a bank transfer or off me but was from vivastreet.

External Link/Members Only

Declined and went to see mimi at External Link/Members Only

Review to follow

Offline Maxfun

Look forward to the review, always love hearing about new girls.

Offline f_angel