Author Topic: Scotlucy - Glasgow  (Read 2024 times)


1 review(s) for Scotlucy (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]
25 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6908817) (25 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline Nauticus

External Link/Members Only

Booking took place in a city centre hotel. All arranged very smoothly. First contact in the morning, given a choice of times and confirmed the latest one. Hotel was easy to find, and suitable for punting given you don't need to pass reception to get to the lifts.

£90 paid for the half hour GFE.

I'd read through the reports on here before making the booking and expected a good solid punt. I'd say that's what I got. Personally, found her very attractive. There's not much to go on in the profile pics, except that her figure is great. Facially, some resemblance to Beverley Callard in her prime. I have no interest in big breasts, but anyone who does might mark her down in that department. Personality-wise, she's top notch. There's been quite a few punts where I've thought the experience was absolutely fine but I wouldn't recommend her as a first punt. Lucy, on the other hand, I would definitely recommend to a nervous newbie. Started with DFK and moved on to oral (without) and reverse oral before the main event. Enthusiastic all the way through without being over the top, in spite of it being her last booking of the day. In fact, I do wonder if the last booking of the day is something to go for deliberately given another recent experience (review to follow). All in all, left entirely satisfied with the punt. It would be hard to see how you'd go wrong with her.

Offline Neptuneus959

She looks good fun and right up my street, will have to have a wee visit when I get the chance for sure.

Offline Abdhal

Seen her a few times.

A great punt, that delivers with enthusiasm.  :thumbsup:

Hopefully a moderator on here can link up her previous reviews, from her old profile.  :drinks:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -
« Last Edit: September 16, 2026, 09:05:25 pm by Abdhal »

Offline Courtney

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,173
  • Likes: 15
  •  
  • Reviews: 18
…I may take the plunge, body looks great :dancegirl:

Offline Thepunteruk

26/26 positives is a fantastic return. I may need a revisit to get her "one on one" so to speak. When I reviewed her the location & people in flat at same time put a slight downer on it.
I reckon a hotel meet will be great with this lady.