Author Topic: Ruby - Butterfly Caress, St Paul's  (Read 1502 times)

Offline puntermist

Date
September 2026

Cost
Massage with HR ‐ 1 Hour £120

Link
External Link/Members Only

Comms
Done via whatsapp very responsive confirmed and agreed timings for same day booking in a couple of hours.

Location and room
Discreet flat near St Pauls. Usually has 2 girls working per day. Decent bathroom with shower. Room is very dark, massage done on bed with tissues down.

Appearance
Ruby's Pics looked good on the site, Brazilian, nice ass, maybe a size 10.... Boobs 34C according to there site. Sounds right.

Service
Payment out the way first, takes bank transfer.
Headed for a quick shower with a towel provided by Ruby.
Started face down, not much conversation, and not much of a deep tissue massage more soft strokes with plenty of oil. She was topless but pants on. Very few CCs

20 mins in flipped over, her pants came off. This is where it heated up, rubbed her boobs against my chest and started stroking me with her hands and touched me with her legs sliding down with plenty of oil. She then wanked me off and I came around the 30min mark. Told her I can cum again but she ignored it. Another 20 min massage and then shower to wash off the oil and I was off at the hour mark.

She works here every Thursdays and some other places during the week in Baker Street and Seven Kings.

Extras
Didn't enquire but I assume she does them, usual rate here is 50 for BJ and 100 for full service.

Recommendation
Decent massage and service though I would try someone else here.