Author Topic: Chantelle Kri Han, Kingsbury  (Read 1178 times)

Online stampjones

External Link/Members Only

Quite a scruffy looking place on the main road 15 minutes walk from Kingsbury tube. There are quite a few decent traditional curry shops on the main drag if you're peckish after the event.

Chantelle is English mixed race I think. Very good looking with a cracking body. Slim with a decent size arse and gorgeous B tits. Paid 30 shop fee for 30 mins and 60 for b2b.

There were 3 or 4 girls working. It's a bit of a drag to get out there but they have an interesting cross section of nationalities. I picked the "African" girl who sounded like she came from London and looked more mixed than black but whatever - was good for me. I went to the toilet before starting and saw the other girls and I definitely picked the right one.

Room was small but spacious enough. No shower or running water in the room. Table was decent though. I stripped and lay down. The massage wasn't great I have to say. It wasn't terrible either. Just a bit boring.  Not especially erotic either. Eventually she asked if I wanted to turn. I did and her hands finally got interested in the more interesting regions, grazing my erect cock.

She asked if I wanted extras. Can't recall what she wanted for HE as I definitely wanted to see her naked as she is very fit. She wanted 80 for b2b. I offered 50. We eventually settled on 60 but very reluctantly on her part. I guess I was lucky that it hadn't been a busy day or I don't think she'd have agreed. I'm glad she did because a) her body was as good as I was expecting and b) her b2b wasn't great. She basically just stood by the table.

On the plus side I had full access to tits, ass and (shaved) puss. Her body is super hot and I had a great time exploring. I didn't try and slip my fingers inside but explored around. I feel like she'd have been ok with ro but I didn't try. All the while she was tugging away. Not with any great skill but good enough to mean I soon shot a good deposit which she cleaned up.

All in all a really nice girl with a super hot body and a service that was just ok. I really liked her and she was pleasant to be with. I'd go back for the same session at 60 but I wouldn't want to pay more. Top body though!
« Last Edit: September 15, 2026, 11:36:12 pm by stampjones »