Author Topic: Charlotte - Baltic Massage - Dagenham  (Read 1634 times)

Offline Faz

This is the baltic crew, Dagenham. Meet happened last Thursday texted serge he said only one girl working sent me the usual flikr pic, she was labelled as Charlotte of Kazakhstan. I liked the look of her, booked half hour for £50 b2b. Opens the door wearing a summer boob tube kind of floral dress. Her tits wanted to pop out. So I lay face down and she still has dress on I didn't mind as she looked ok to me. Her hips and ass is nice too as I discovered later. She does talk alit but nice to talk to.. done a soft massage as I requested, when she was at the head of table I put my hands up her dress to have a grope. That was nice, she took her time no rushing then the dress comes off. She is abit shy of her body but I would describe it as curvy and milky skin. She is about 40"s and most probably from Kazakhstan. Anyways leading to a nice finish hand relief. I believe YMMV if seen abit more. She was supposed to work Sunday's but she said the boss shifted her day so she doesn't compete with Leva as leva was losing punters to her as she is new. I will definitely go again.

Offline PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,759
  • Likes: 383
  •  
  • Reviews: 211
Did you see the warning about not putting URL's in the subject title when creating the review?

External Link/Members Only



Hidden Image/Members Only


Offline Faz

Alright mate not sure if I did or not. But the review is there and its probably a toftt