Author Topic: Annie, Dun Laoghaire  (Read 872 times)

Offline Tony Blair

External Link/Members Only

When: August 2026

Summary.  Good.  Absolutely no messing around, straight to the fun stuff.

Comms: All by WhatsApp.  Simple and easy.
Number is on ad – “Please Call 0877747996”

Services: Massage, HJ, B2B, Massage, OWO
Price & Time: €130 for 45 mins

Why go
A nice distraction before having a couple of beers in Dun Laoghaire with mates.

Lady: Chinese,  Pretty Good English.  30s or 40s.  Body ok, slim, nipples rather than boobs.  About 5’ 3”.  Presentable Good attitude.  Pics on website have nothing to do with who you meet obviously
Location:  Dun Laoghaire.  Post code on Ad will take you to exact address.  A couple of dedicated massage rooms separated by chipboard partitions.  No sign of a shower but warm and comfy.  Massage table.

Meeting -
Sometimes there is the WSWS in massage places and if she won’t I do get disappointed as I only going there on the hope she will.

Get there on time and message to say I am there.  No response.  Try red door but nothing.  Wait a couple of minutes trying to look cool out on the street, then stick my head in door beside red door and notice a corridor down there.  I wander in and meet Chinese lady and a local lady coming out the door.  Local lady thanks her profusely and I sidle in to the corridor.

Chinese lady is Annie and we go to one of the massage rooms. Conversation goes something like
Annie – How long you want 40 minutes an hour?
Tony – How about 45 minutes
Annie- Perfect, what you want, happy ending?
Tony – Everything you do, yes please

Annie then gives me a big hug and a kiss, drops the hand and starts undoing my flies.

Annie – Brilliant, last lady just want massage, no money for Annie, but you, you are big money.
Tony – Crikey how much. 

The crikey is because I am getting a nice bit of fondling through my flies and also wondering how much this is going to be.  However Annie has my interest amongst other things.

Annie - €130 please
Tony – OK

I think this is a bit steep for 45 mins massage but I rather stiff putty in her hands at this stage.

I undress, she gets me a drink of water, I lay face down on the massage table and she starts the massage. 
Straight to B2B, from all angles, legs over my head as I am face down she nips each bum cheek with her mouth, which is new.  Reach unders, CC swipes, crikey there is there is no WSWS here.

I lift my arse and plank away so she can reach under and she plays with and around my arse and gives me fabulous teasing and groping from behind.

I turn over and she gets a glass and some water. 

She rinses her mouth, gives my cock a rinse and then to my surprise and pleasure on to OWO and all the time tickling my bumhole and ever so slightly slipping her finger in.

So this goes on pleasurably and then she takes a swig of water from the water container and goes back down for more OWO, the water is hot and her mouth is going up and down my cock and this hot water OWO is also a new experience to me.  And very good.

She smiles, spits out the water and then gets down to the heavy lifting,  OWO, HJ, finger in the bum and wham, bam, thank you very much ma’am. 

I lay on the table, she cleans herself up outside and then cleans me up with paper towels.  I think I get a head massage and we have a chat.

She puts my socks on me and my shoes and she is engaging and fun and makes me promise to come back to see her. 

Return? I would.
Recommend.  Yes.

Offline BGMan

Nice one, thanks for the review. I’ve been here a few times but my last visit was a couple of years ago. Seems like a re-visit is in order.