Author Topic: Melaniee_07 = Watford  (Read 2390 times)


3 review(s) for Melaniee_07 (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline simon07

Well i managed to make contact and book with External Link/Members Only Melaniee recently. Once the WhatsApp link was established;I was able to see her for 30 minutes at £110. There is no 45 minute option.

Fortunately this location is nowhere near Watford town centre or Railway station and i am half expecting a £100 fine notice because the SABA parking app is really crap, for my last punt. It’s in an area of recent builds and i found a non-residents place. Melaniee had suggested parking at her apartment allocated slot and i did not do that, mostly because it was hard to find. I got the exact flat number when my punt started and fortunately not too much time lost because arriving early meant i could work out where she was at the BnB. It is a lovely flat and the bathroom and bedroom looked nice.

The pic is the best representation of her size 8 lovely figure, about 5ft 7in, pretty face with blue eyes. She looks her age and somewhat innocent/relatively inexperienced. I have to admire her doing this on her own as her Aw reviews some punters may have been challenging. There were no extras for the session. She was simply wonderful GFE and attentive.

She is truly delightful and i paced myself to her needs too. I got lots of kisses, though not DFK as such. She has adorable breasts with pink areola and nipples. I was happy as Larry as i played with them. I moved down for the Australian kiss and i was disappointed that she might not been as shower fresh? She has smallish pussy and she must be using tons of lube. That brand has a particular odour and texture. I did not make a fuss and got to work and had her doing an orgasm. Then roles reverse and he started kissing me from my lips, chest, tummy and onto my cock. It was a very pleasant experience OWO. Mindful of time, on with the condoms. She used lots of lube on herself and then me. She was tight and it took a while for her to slowly impaled herself. I was supportive and encouraging.

Once there, we made pelvic exercises with new positions, before i came in Mish. Overall, she was a delightful WG and a bit like Innocent Nicola in Cambridge (actually there is nothing innocent about Nicola). Nonetheless she is young and not as experienced. This was a more sensual gentle punt as she has smallish tight pussy. Kisses and cuddles at the end and i declined a shower as i would have one at home.

Watford guys, get your hankies out. She is going to make Cambridge guys very happy. Hopefully i might see her again.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline SloeJoggs

She’s a real cutie ain’t she!

Might’ve to pay Melanie a longer visit some day to see how her GFE has developed over the months.

Offline jeffgrean

She’s a real cutie ain’t she!

Might’ve to pay Melanie a longer visit some day to see how her GFE has developed over the months.

I'm seeing her in Camb on Friday. I'll report.

Offline koshkaj

"I do not offer 30mins-1hr bookings outside of st albans, welwyn and hatfield <3"

i don't get this. she does not offer 30 mins or 1 hour bookings outside of these areas? but apart from Mr. Joggs, all reviews are for 1 hour or 30 mins and not in those areas  :unknown:

also a bit worried that 2 out of 3 reviews say she is not the freshest down there
« Last Edit: September 16, 2026, 01:22:30 am by koshkaj »

Offline Mr Garmin

"I do not offer 30mins-1hr bookings outside of st albans, welwyn and hatfield <3"

I think she's referring to outcalls

Offline simon07


also a bit worried that 2 out of 3 reviews say she is not the freshest down there

I guess some women shove tons of lube into the vagina to ease a larger cock. Of course how do you wash it out after each punt?
I suspect a wet wipe is not really going to clean, sanitise or freshen the area?
« Last Edit: September 16, 2026, 01:40:29 pm by simon07 »

Offline lado96

Not sure how you guys managed to book her 😂 She never replied to any of my messages, either on WhatsApp or by text!

Offline simon07

Well it took me quite a few goes. Maybe has limits on how many people she sees in a day?