Author Topic: Yuki - WXY Spa - Marylebone  (Read 4514 times)

Offline exhippy

I saw afterwards the reviews on WXY girl Yuki. For me, despite being a little plain she was fabulous. I paid £60 for B2B and HD (On top of £50 entry). It was well worth it. From the very start she was into DFK and tongue sucking which I love. Her b2b was good and she was very keen on my pussy licking. It took me a while to come as it always does and she was very tolerant. Really enjoyable session

External Link/Members Only

Offline Jonestown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,830
  • Likes: 144
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
Thanks for review, can you give a description of the girl you saw, I booked for Yuki awhile ago and they passed me off with a girl i now know to be Jessica, just want a reference point, if you wouldn’t mind.

Offline Kojac

Thanks for review, can you give a description of the girl you saw, I booked for Yuki awhile ago and they passed me off with a girl i now know to be Jessica, just want a reference point, if you wouldn’t mind.

Yuki - Ananta Therapy – 10 Lambs Conduit Passage WC1
Price £35 for 30 minutes £60 extras which includes eating pussy, OWO
Height: 5'8"
Hair colour: black
Face:7
Body: 7
Personality: 9
Customer interaction: 9
Service: 9

Offline Bangman


Offline Bangman

Thanks for review, can you give a description of the girl you saw, I booked for Yuki awhile ago and they passed me off with a girl i now know to be Jessica, just want a reference point, if you wouldn’t mind.

This is why I told you (on massage thread) its pointless telling us daily whos working there, if we dont know how they look.
It seems another punter was also duped into seeing a girl named Yuki, who was also introduced as Jessica also.
Thats why I stopped going here, its un reliable.
Shame, as i once respected Nana

Cant even trust this review as punter barely told us anything
« Last Edit: September 17, 2026, 11:35:43 am by Bangman »


Offline Duron


Offline Kojac