Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: VIP SASHA  (Read 1332 times)

4 review(s) for VIP SASHA (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bigjim

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -
 coms good and pictures accurate

but I got there paid for an hour

she did OWO and kissing but not DFK

no fingers either so I went for round one and no problem there except se was sore and held me back so went to doggie and finished

then I am lying on the bed waiting for some interaction and she gets her fone and starts looking at thay

I said so what about round two and all I get is a blank look

after another 10 mins it was obvious nothing was going to happen so I got dressed and went after 30 mins

Offline Juankerr

Offline bigjim

I didn't go for either but didn't get the impression they was on offer

Offline berksboy

Yet again a Romanian ! just when will us guys learn ? if she is Romanian then 99% sure to be a crap punt , a shame as lots of them do look hot as fuck !  I am sure they would make a lot more money if they just put out a bit more.

Dodo

Thanks for review BigJim......yet another on my Hot List that has good and bad reviews. It is amazing how  experiences can differ so much with the same girl.

Offline Taggart

Yet again a Romanian ! just when will us guys learn ? if she is Romanian then 99% sure to be a crap punt , a shame as lots of them do look hot as fuck !  I am sure they would make a lot more money if they just put out a bit more.

I've said the same about Romainans so many times.  No good coming on hear moaning that money has been wasted.  Avoid them.  Period.
Some monthe back, I challenged the forum to name a reliable Romanian WG, and there has been a deafening silence.  Says it all.

I also think Romanians have a lazy streak compare to the strong work ethic of Poles, but that said some 7-8 years ago I had decidedly average to crap punts with two Polish girls, one clearly didnt want to be there. Not punted Polish since, but that may change in the next few weeks.

Offline Brumish

I've said the same about Romainans so many times.  No good coming on hear moaning that money has been wasted.  Avoid them.  Period.
Some monthe back, I challenged the forum to name a reliable Romanian WG, and there has been a deafening silence.  Says it all.

I also think Romanians have a lazy streak compare to the strong work ethic of Poles, but that said some 7-8 years ago I had decidedly average to crap punts with two Polish girls, one clearly didnt want to be there. Not punted Polish since, but that may change in the next few weeks.

Taggart, most of us are aware that it is 50/50 with Romanians. I for one appreciate the negative feedbacks as well as the positives. A some say some are fucking gorgeous tgat if it's half decent then it's worth it.

Offline hockogrockle

Taggart, most of us are aware that it is 50/50 with Romanians. I for one appreciate the negative feedbacks as well as the positives. A some say some are fucking gorgeous tgat if it's half decent then it's worth it.
For what it's worth I think it's more like 95/5 with Romanians: the 95% being crap punts. I have a suspicion that the 5% are Romanians who are not Roma gypsies. The Roma are detested by the other Romanians, who regard them as dishonest scroungers who think the world owes them a living. I think they may well be right.