Author Topic: Cassie - Asian Massage Therapy. Commercial Road. Swindon.  (Read 1070 times)

Offline Whatalotaa

External Link/Members Only

Messaged ahead as normal. Three ladies working. Appointment available immediately so I headed over

When it comes to Asian ladies I have fondness for those with paler skin who look more Japanese than Chinese or Thai.
The young lady on reception fitted the bill. I enquired but she was sadly not working. I was offered another young Chinese lady but she was a little full figured for me. Finally I was offered Cassie. Probably a little older than the other two but short, larger up top and very cute. My mind was made.

£50 for an hours massage.
Which itself was good.
On the turn over I was offered b2b for £60.
This was again good and included (to my surprise) kissing and light fingering on her. A little while later and the job was done.
We both showered and politely said our goodbyes.

A positive from me as the as the service received exceeded expectations and it was nice to have a choice of ladies.

I must return when the receptionist is on duty.

Offline joninbristol