Author Topic: The_Lady_Sapphire - Wewlyn Garden City  (Read 1030 times)


4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 8061147) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline funlovingguy

External Link/Members Only

30 mins - 150£
Comms : Very difficult to get hold and she cancelled few times before i could get a slot, reasons were not feeling good, blah blah blah

Location : Residential area , attached home and clearly visible who is entering and leaving , felt exposed

Looks : very pretty face and beautiful eyes , hard bolts on, body is not tight and pussy not tight

Meet : after many cancellation i managed to agree this was few weeks ago. arrived and looks like house where she stays moved to the bedroom. Exchanged cash. She is nice girl. i found she was not engaged , kissing was ok , no OWO, got naked and felt the hard bolts, pussy was smooth and looks freshly shaved went down no odors. Asked for a BJ she said no she dont do. Got her in dogggy and i went south didnt feel any sense of tightness. Ask her for CG and she started riding lazy. Griding mainly and i released , cleaned up with wipes. Said good byes and walked out.

for the price it is a neutral , maybe for less it might be ok

Offline Nickoname1

Thanks for the review OP. Others have said she offers bareback in pussy and ass.

Was this offered to you?

Offline funlovingguy

NO, she asked about services i said everything covered except BJ, she said she dont do OWO, only covered, i didnt know she offered bareback, everything was covered and no BJ, nothing was offered to me. If she does i guess better to avoid 100%

Offline Nickoname1

Even if she didn't offer BB, she's out of my price range. Seems pretty hefty for half an hour without OWO?




Offline WAY-WARD

During the booking process she offered me BB as a £200 extra. I declined.
When I got there there wasn't a condom in sight. I got OWO before she mounted me...BB CG. She also said don't cum in my pussy as she's not on the pill....talk about risk taking.
I wasn't that bothered about the BB as I don't have sex at home. I was more annoyed that she was much bigger than I expected.

Offline Naughtyboyuk

When I enquired previously she offered OWO deepthroat fucking plus bareback fucking her pussy and ass...no request for extra £££ just don't cum in her pussy...cumming in her throat or ass were fine.

I never followed up with a booking.

Offline funlovingguy

thanks for the details and awarness, i think i will avoid and never steer that side also the price point is high for the value

Offline Naughtyboyuk

I don't think £180 for an hour is pricey and reading her previous reviews, especially Knob Rockers, she seems quite good VFM for what she can take in all 3 hours...it was just the BB offer that put me off

Offline funlovingguy

her rates keep on changing , on the knockers i didnt find them soft they were hard and it looks good to see thats where it ends

Offline Big Bad R

Yeah, her pricing is all over the place, was £250 last week and has been £200 for some time.

I saw her a number of months ago, review to follow, positive for me, paid £180, service was full on with lots of dfk and owo with dt, perhaps that has changed.

Big girl, size 16, with pretty face.

Offered bb for extra £50, haven’t been back.

Offline funlovingguy

Yes checked and she confirmed 50 extra for BB. Absolultey disgusting