External Link/Members OnlyGents,
Saw Maddie's profile popped up and decided to go for it.
Managed to get to the address after 3 hours of travel... yes I know it's mad that I did that but I wanted to check what the fuss was about having read so many reviews here on UKP. Radio silence for 10 mins and started to worry as I remember the maid messed around from time to time. Finally got a text and said she's ready after 10 more mins. Double booked? Possibly conveyor belt...
Maddie greeted me in her undies. At first impression I was disappointed. Facially she's not my type and would rate a 3. She has a lot of acne and red dots on her face.... Maddie stands about 5'4 and is size 8 with size C tits. Body wise I would rate higher but against I could feel a lot of tiny little bumps along her skin especially back. Not sure what that is but not something I find attractive.
I was in two minds if I should stay so I asked her name and she told me she's Maddie. I'm not sure if it was B&S but she seemed nice so I stayed and handed over 110 for 30 mins. Service wise was ok. BJ was OW it was a bit toothy so I kept that short. She tried to kiss me but I could sense smoker's breath and kissing isn't something I'm after usually. Sex was ok but she's not that tight and I just did mish the whole time until I finished after 10 mins.
I was out of the door after 20 mins, my choice and not her fault. I'm rating this neutral since she did everything I asked for but I just don't find her attractive. If her twin Kylie looks like her then I won't be coming back either. Definitely not doing a 6 hour round trip again!