Author Topic: Lamia/whitefield  (Read 1944 times)


6 review(s) for Lamia (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Captain caveman 69

External Link/Members Only
. Comms ...whattsapp
Fee......70ph
Location..... whitefield  indigo

Been after a meet with lamia for a while i have visited indigo a few times but tbh dont enjoy that walk of shame up the metal stairs especially with me being from the area.
Well it was a Tuesday morning pissing down and i thought it was now or never.
Txt her on whattsapp she was available and booked for 11am arriving five minutes before and headed up the stairs door opened and im in.
Lots of activities going on cleaning and shopping  being put away lamia shown me to the room and asked me to shower.
She is tiny and very timid at first she had the outfit i requested which is always a good start.

Onto the action lots of dfk mutual masterbation oral both ways this lady loves attention most responsive escort ive ever seen as Bustydusty said.
Finished in mish with dfk really enjoyed it and probably the best 70 pound punt ive had in years.
Walked into a busty blonde on way out  proper milf I'll be booking her next time.
Caveman out :hi:
« Last Edit: September 12, 2026, 05:16:10 pm by Captain caveman 69 »

Offline Captain caveman 69


Offline rubberduck221

This ones top of my to-do-list so it's good to read your review.

Looking forward to seeing her.

Offline Captain caveman 69

This ones top of my to-do-list so it's good to read your review.

Looking forward to seeing her.
Enjoy mate

Offline frankc

Like the look of this one but not sure I could do the stairs, like you Pal its a bit too close to home...glad you enjoyed yourself mate.. :thumbsup:

Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,418
  • Likes: 292
  •  
  • Reviews: 183

Offline Captain caveman 69

Like the look of this one but not sure I could do the stairs, like you Pal its a bit too close to home...glad you enjoyed yourself mate.. :thumbsup:
I'll defo be returning if she checked herself into the village hotel she'd make a fortune shame about them steps there's some fit milfs in that place atm.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2026, 06:47:21 am by Captain caveman 69 »

Offline Bustydusty

Glad you enjoyed yourself I’ve seen her several times now and all have been great
I’d guess the busty blonde was Cheryl aka paprika babe - she’s good too but completely different

Offline rubberduck221

Glad you enjoyed yourself I’ve seen her several times now and all have been great
I’d guess the busty blonde was Cheryl aka paprika babe - she’s good too but completely different

You've got me curious now.

In what way?

Offline Bustydusty

Mostly with regards to how responsive lamia is
I find a punt much better if it seems the escort is enjoying it and there’s no way she is acting
Cheryl gives a great titwank tho
Saw one of your favs recently little miss sub and she clearly enjoys herself too
Maybe start a thread for most responsive escorts
« Last Edit: September 13, 2026, 01:54:47 pm by Bustydusty »

Offline Captain caveman 69

Mostly with regards to how responsive lamia is
I find a punt much better if it seems the escort is enjoying it and there’s no way she is acting
Cheryl gives a great titwank tho
Saw one of your favs recently little miss sub and she clearly enjoys herself too
Maybe start a thread for most responsive escorts
yes maybe one for the least too.
Little miss sub is a top shag one of my favourites  :hi:

Offline Sweetmature

Hi guys

Thought I’d pitch in here as I saw Lamia recently at Indigo.

I agree with you Bustydusty, a booking is sooo much better if a lady is responsive, enjoys or appears to be enjoying time together. I think I can say that Lamia enjoyed what happened between us, there are some bodily reactions that just cannot be disguised 🥸. She definitely is up for a good old snog and once you are into the booking she definitely’comes out of her shell’. As for her size, I was amazed for such a very petite (possibly the most petite I have ever met) lady that she could accommodate me, which was another welcome surprise. One point to note for those who have yet to meet her, she said she had lost weight recently and I tend to believe her as she appears even smaller than her photos on the Indigo website…not a problem to me the slimmer the better.

I wouldn’t hesitate to go back and see her, it’s just a little difficult for me to do so on a regular basis.

Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,418
  • Likes: 292
  •  
  • Reviews: 183
Hi guys

Thought I’d pitch in here as I saw Lamia recently at Indigo.

I agree with you Bustydusty, a booking is sooo much better if a lady is responsive, enjoys or appears to be enjoying time together. I think I can say that Lamia enjoyed what happened between us, there are some bodily reactions that just cannot be disguised 🥸. She definitely is up for a good old snog and once you are into the booking she definitely’comes out of her shell’. As for her size, I was amazed for such a very petite (possibly the most petite I have ever met) lady that she could accommodate me, which was another welcome surprise. One point to note for those who have yet to meet her, she said she had lost weight recently and I tend to believe her as she appears even smaller than her photos on the Indigo website…not a problem to me the slimmer the better.

I wouldn’t hesitate to go back and see her, it’s just a little difficult for me to do so on a regular basis.

Please add a review of your meet with her if within 6 months. Commenting on another thread is welcome but in time your comment will not get noticed, a new review adds to her credibility and shows consistency  :hi: