Author Topic: Hiara🆕100%RealPics💥PartyGirl🎉Incall&outcall - King's Lynn  (Read 727 times)

Offline ridikulosis

External Link/Members Only

I had a terrible experience with an independent here yesterday, which unfortunately seems to be a common theme for the very few options available in this location. Never believe what they write in their bios; it is all lies. Save your time and money, and just forget about King's Lynn altogether.

To start, the communication was incredibly frustrating. After I arrived, it took 10 full minutes just to get the exact house number sent to me. Because of the delay, I strongly suspect a third party or handler was managing the bookings rather than the lady herself.When she finally opened the door, she looked like she had just woken up from a nap. She actually greeted me with "good morning," even though it was 2:00 PM.

There was absolutely no welcoming smile or effort to be hospitable; she just turned around and walked straight upstairs.Although I had booked for a longer slot, I decided right then to cut it down to 30 minutes, though I doubt the whole interaction even lasted 20 minutes in the end.

Once upstairs, she took off her robe, quickly cleaned herself with a wipe, and told me to lie down. She went straight into protected oral with completely fake, disproportionate moaning that lasted about 3 minutes.After that, she got on top for a very flimsy, low-effort ride that lasted maybe 5 minutes. I completely lost interest because of the lack of connection. I tried to establish some kind of rhythm myself, but she just started overmoaning again. I decided to call it keys after a few more minutes and left.
It was a completely mechanical, low-effort service.

Avoid this location.

Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,496
  • Likes: 300
  •  
  • Reviews: 184
Thanks for your first review, hope the nest one is for a better occasion  :drinks:

How much did you pay for your curtailed visit?

I've added King's Lynn to the title, please say if that's wrong.

Offline ridikulosis

Twaz 70 i paid and, yes, it is King's Lynn.

Offline Bill

Thanks for the review

Have you tried any of the long-serving SPs on AW like Cleo or Sammi?

Offline ridikulosis

I have not tried any of them? Are they good?