Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Good cock, heart, mind, body and soul  (Read 1473 times)

Ben_Dover

Drinking water is good.

So here is what i do.

1. lemon.
1. lime.
1. cucumber.
1. grapefruit.
1. orange.
1. few peppermints or any mint leaves.
1. few strawberries.

apart from orange. chop them all up into fine slices or the way you chip onions for cooking.

stick them in a large bottole, jug or a pitcher. i use a 4l pitcher i bought from ebay.

i drink this water everyday. 2 large pints in the morning and once during the day.

falvoured water. it cleans me. reduces fat and stress. gives me energy and boosts my immune system.

WARNING : (first 12 hours of drinking this makes you piss alot. i mean every 20 to 30 mins you will piss alot) after first 12 hours usualy pissing cycle ressumes.

Read into it as deep as you want. or less as you want.

you know water is good. lime and lemon is good. grapefruit is good. cucumber is good. strawberries is good. infused with water all there good comes out.

it cleans and empowers your body.

takes 5 mins to chop these things up.

every 4 to 7 days when you feel ready bin the items and start again.

now if you need to lose weight add ginger. do not chop up the ginger. peel the ginger and add it.

most people lose alot of weight.

almost everything fights fat. few items kill the stored fat other items stop fat being stored.

now i know some idiots are going to go deep into pros and cons of this drink.

ALL I WILL SAY IS. IF IT WORKS FAB. IF IT DOES NOT YOU HAVE HAD A GOOD DRINK. CHEAP AND QUICK FIX TO BAD SHITS IN YOUR BODY.

just do it. Easy. Cheap and it works.

I will write another post about how and why this is good for your cock and better your erections.

xx

Offline Teessider

Looks good Ben - I'll try that.   :drinks:

Offline Sedlmayer

I think you've come to the wrong forum, mate - you were looking for Men's Health were you?

This is a forum where we sick perverts discuss having sex with prostitutes - I know it's an easy mistake to make.

Do you have any good tips regarding lubes for girls with really tight anuses?

Offline hendrix

I think you've come to the wrong forum, mate - you were looking for Men's Health were you?

This is a forum where we sick perverts discuss having sex with prostitutes - I know it's an easy mistake to make.

External Link/Members Only

:thumbsup:

I drink a lot of water by the way OP! it's always good and makes sure my piss is suitable for drinking if I'm indulging in w/s! :D

Offline Sedlmayer

:thumbsup:

I drink a lot of water by the way OP! it's always good and makes sure my piss is suitable for drinking if I'm indulging in w/s! :D

OP - that is the sort of depraved muck  that we talk about on here, not fucking health tips....... ;)

yorkshire123

The only way that lot would benefit my cock is if Nigella Lawson or Lorraine Pascale was preparing it whilst taking it doggie style  :cool:

Ben_Dover

Offline Boundless

The only way that lot would benefit my cock is if Nigella Lawson or Lorraine Pascale was preparing it whilst taking it doggie style  :cool:

Mmmmm Lorraine Pascal - love to get those lips round my cock  :P

Offline Sedlmayer

LOL i love it.

Awesome stuff.

You'll soon forget about vitamins......except the ones you deposit all over their tits  :thumbsup:

Offline hendrix

This is a threesome I'd happily break the bank for as long as it was no holes barred.

Offline HappyandLucky

Give the OP some credit. He states place various ingrediants in large bottole. I think he mean't large butt hole which u would need to ram that amount of fruit ingrediants up ur arse.   :D
best sex it up a bit OP, = this will make your spunk tastes so good prossie will give you a full refund and offer overnights free at any time on your request :hi

Offline cueball

this will make your spunk tastes so good prossie will give you a full refund and offer overnights free at any time on your request

That's what I thought the O P' s post was building up to, I'm disappointed,

Stealthshagger

1. lemon.
1. lime.
1. cucumber.
1. grapefruit.
1. orange.
1. few strawberries.

Doesn't lube much, but it's a healthy mix. Minty rimming anyway. Grapefruit might sting

Offline hendrix

1. lemon.
1. lime.
1. cucumber.
1. grapefruit.
1. orange.
1. few strawberries.

Doesn't lube much, but it's a healthy mix. Minty rimming anyway. Grapefruit might sting

:lol:

Offline portable

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

vt

Nigella might be up for that...  :D