Author Topic: Naughty Delila - Swindon  (Read 1472 times)


35 review(s) for Naughty Delila (32 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Buggys123

External Link/Members Only

Met this lady a few weeks ago in Swindon. All arranged over text,  I didn't enquire about extras but it seems owo may be extra as was not offered in the rate £100 paid for 30 mins. Anal is probably extra too but didn't enquire as its not my thing.

Exact address was given at a punctual time , Delila welcomed me in, she looked fantastic with a short dress and heels. We embraced with some lfk and tokens were exchanged.  Had a quick shower and started with some dfk, great technique and sensual.  She offered 69 and I didn't decline. She put a condom on and I didn't enquire about owo as I'm not too fussed either way.  She asked about playing with my ass,  she must have sensed by hesitation and said it'll be fun, she wasn't wrong, so during 69 she slipped a few fingers in and I must say it felt great once I relaxed.  After a while we had sex in two postions and I came in the bag. I admired Delilas enthusiasm,  I think that's what makes it a great punt for me even if it is r
feigned I appreciate the effort.  On the way out I saw another punter lurking and once I was in my car he was let in within a few minutes of me leaving so that would be a slight negative , production line service and hygiene ? :scare: I would still probably revisit if our schedules align.

Online nobbycars