Author Topic: Massage discussions / no name reviews  (Read 1782 times)

Offline Broski

Dee Thai - Weston Super Mare

Have been here a couple of times in the past few years and never seems to disappoint. Always available at last minute or even to book.

Just give them a message on WhatsApp with what you're after and see if they can sort for you...

Last time I went I had a mid 40s woman from Thailand, hardly spoke much English but it was all good...

Massage £50 HE £30

Massage was good and thorough

HE (hand job) was as expected, although I could probably do it better myself less the noise haha

I've been there a couple of times before and usually the same lady on reception as the masseuse as she locks the door then tells you to undress and get ready etc...

I'd give 3* out of 5* as I'm getting bored of the hand jobs now. No where I've been to offers more than that, unless you're a millionaire!

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 16, 2026, 04:29:05 pm by daviemac »

Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,418
  • Likes: 292
  •  
  • Reviews: 183
Thanks for your first review Broski. I take it Dee is the name of the premises/owner - do you have the name of the SP for the title please?

Offline notcalledchris

"I'm getting bored of the hand jobs now"

time to book an escort, methinks

Offline houseboot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,874
  • Likes: 37
  •  
  • Reviews: 48

I'd give 3* out of 5* as I'm getting bored of the hand jobs now. No where I've been to offers more than that, unless you're a millionaire!


What do expect? 

Do you expect them to do it for free?

Massage           £50

B2B (incl HJ)    £60      you'll probably get this in most shops

BJ                       £20      you might get this in some shops


So you don't need to be a millionaire but it is expensive ... and if you can find someone to offer you sex ... yep, a lot more.


For £130 (£50 + £60 + £20) you can probably get what you want, whatever that is because it's not clear exactly what you want, by looking at Adultwork.

All this "ha ha" nonsense is doing you no favours. It makes you look naive/childish.

Offline Broski

No, I don't expect anyone to do anything for free.

I just wanted to know what the general going rate was I guess... I've never had a BJ from one before. Not been offered tbh, I just thought that the happy ending was always a hand job.

Only been to a few shops in Weston and it was always the same on offer but you can usually banter them down a bit.

Noted.

Offline Broski

Thanks for your first review Broski. I take it Dee is the name of the premises/owner - do you have the name of the SP for the title please?

Unfortunately I didn't catch the name. And yes DeeThai is the name of the shop

Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,418
  • Likes: 292
  •  
  • Reviews: 183
Unfortunately I didn't catch the name. And yes DeeThai is the name of the shop


Thanks for the update. We have been instructed to move reviews with no name for the SP to discussions. It will still be available for other members to read.

Offline houseboot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,874
  • Likes: 37
  •  
  • Reviews: 48

Thanks for the update. We have been instructed to move reviews with no name for the SP to discussions. It will still be available for other members to read.

I believe you have mis-read the rule

 "Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel.

The exceptions are sex parties, duos, etc. ++++ and massage establishments where providers do not have names ++++

Reviews must contain a link, contact details or address (if publicised by the service provider).
The title of the review should only have SP Name - Location - (B&S / TOFTT / SCAM label if needed), and there are no abbreviations of establishments in the title of a review."

Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,418
  • Likes: 292
  •  
  • Reviews: 183
I believe you have mis-read the rule

 "Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel.

The exceptions are sex parties, duos, etc. ++++ and massage establishments where providers do not have names ++++

Reviews must contain a link, contact details or address (if publicised by the service provider).
The title of the review should only have SP Name - Location - (B&S / TOFTT / SCAM label if needed), and there are no abbreviations of establishments in the title of a review."



That rule's got nothing to do with it. You can't have seen this piece of direction on the How to be a Forum Helper thread;

A reminder that all Reviews need the SP’s name in the Title. I suggest that where this is not included the OP is asked to confirm and if not forthcoming the post should be moved to Discussions.


If you read beneath that post I asked for clarification, which was made clearly in reference to a couple of cases I had questioned.

Also after his direction 90125 moved several himself by way of example.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2026, 09:17:30 pm by scouting »

Offline houseboot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,874
  • Likes: 37
  •  
  • Reviews: 48


That rule's got nothing to do with it. You can't have seen this piece of direction on the How to be a Forum Helper thread;


If you read beneath that post I asked for clarification, which was made clearly in reference to a couple of cases I had questioned.

Also after his direction 90125 moved several himself by way of example.

Thank you.

I don't follow those threads as often as I used to.

I've just looked it and, as far as I can see, those two were Independents not Massage shops.

So are you sure your action here was correct?
« Last Edit: September 15, 2026, 09:48:36 pm by houseboot »

Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,418
  • Likes: 292
  •  
  • Reviews: 183


So are you sure your action here was correct?



Yes I am mate. That post wasn't my only interaction on the subject, 90125 has been clear and if you look at the Topic Move Log around the days following his post you'll see several examples he moved himself.

In fact the rule makes more sense in the case of shops. With independents there is only one SP the review could be for, with shops there might be say 4 SP's working across a week, an un-named review could be for any one of them.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2026, 04:47:07 am by scouting »

Offline southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,121
  • Likes: 164
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
If it helps , a post today from DM on another massage review:

New rule mate if the name isn't known it can't be a review as we don't know who to book / avoid.

I've made this a sticky so any similar reviews can be posted here rather than moved to general discussions.

The sticky referred to is at the top of SE massage reviews
« Last Edit: September 16, 2026, 01:37:54 pm by southcoastpunter »

Offline houseboot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,874
  • Likes: 37
  •  
  • Reviews: 48
If it helps , a post today from DM on another massage review:

The sticky referred to is at the top of SE massage reviews

Mods have now created a sticky in SW too  :thumbsup:

How do we move other "no name Reviews" there?

I can see at least 2.

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

External Link/Members Only

Nuru,B2B,deep tissue massage pL1 🥒🥒🥒🥒 toy

£110 ph … paid £20 extra for Nuru and £10 for Owo = £140.
Nuru was ok but could’ve been free as it was perfunctory at best but Owo I enjoyed.   

Usual stuff. Nothing ground breaking. Older Chinese bird services guy. Bored so will type up review.

Accommodation

Keyham Ford area Pl1.  House at top of street, fairly quiet. Told not to ring or knock on door as bottom of the property likely to host normal civilians. Showered at hotel and no offer of shower when I finished so didn’t see the bathroom. Shower is offered as services though so I’m guessing you could request. Basic bedroom. Sadly no mood lighting, no nice scents or soft music. My only gripe.

Lady

Not bad 6.5/10
Lady older than photo (surprise surprise :D) nice friendly disposition though, smiled lots.
Think it’s her in the photo but nearer 40 now. Photo taken a few years ago. Not enough to walk as body was good.

Advertised 2 girls and sent photos when requested quickly.
Guy came out the door as I arrived, likely seeing the other blonde lady.

Decent body though. Firm bum. Tits were fine.

Services

Usual stuff.
Nuru was just basic. lubed up her tits and did gentle circular rubs on my back then front. Not the best but got me to attention! Tickles balls and perineum frequently!
Good cg she had a good technique. Put lots into this.
Enjoyable Owo. She did extensive “wet wipery” first so was able to begin Nuru again and then switch to Owo if that makes sense. Good technique balls attended to at least twice. Got me close. She seems to like Owo lots.

Great doggy tight wet puss 10 mins then she must’ve cum.  Nice bum and hips to hold onto.  Gave me thumbs up, “ good job “ she said. 😆 I think she enjoyed it too. Highlight of the show.
Oiled hr to finish, licking my nips. Big load excavated.
Clean up.
Massage to end.
Nice enough lady.

Crap weekend slightly improved.

Off to London so feeling more relaxed on the train home.

Will put in “just” positive. Why not?  Would’ve liked to see her at the age of her photos but hey ho we all know the score. Still, she did the business and was friendly and happy.
People running the show were good in comms. Seemed easy to deal with.





« Last Edit: September 27, 2026, 05:44:51 pm by Prifessionallondinguy »

Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,418
  • Likes: 292
  •  
  • Reviews: 183

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

No idea. I introduced myself but she didn’t reply. There’s two ladies working there.
Your guess is as good as mine.

Barbara?

Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,418
  • Likes: 292
  •  
  • Reviews: 183
Reviews without a name for the SP are moved to discussions. Your account can still be read there.

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

Reviews without a name for the SP are moved to discussions. Your account can still be read there.

It’s a review. Thought it’ll be useful.

There’s one a bit below mine listed sexy Thai lady Exeter … what’s the difference? Whats her name? Janet?

She has a name. Nuru,B2B,deep tissue massage pL1 🥒🥒🥒🥒 toy I listed it in my review. It’s her unique, identifiable name.

It’s a chinese vs ad in Plymouth, one of about six.

I listed her advert blurb so others can identify her. If you type it in she’ll come up.

Not sure what you mean. What else I can do? Get her in a headlock and make her talk?  :D

What’s the point of me reviewing then?

No worries.


« Last Edit: September 27, 2026, 06:17:34 pm by Prifessionallondinguy »

Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,418
  • Likes: 292
  •  
  • Reviews: 183
Just doing as we have been directed. If you feel I am in the wrong please report the thread, I'll graciously accept if I have done wrong.

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

Couldn’t you just added her name to the title for me?
Thanks mate I would’ve said.  :drinks:

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

Just doing as we have been directed. If you feel I am in the wrong please report the thread, I'll graciously accept if I have done wrong.

Cheers mate. Appreciated. Yeah I could’ve added what it said in the title myself couldn’t I?.
Sorry for being a bit rude. Appreciate what you guys do. Asked admin to change if possible.
Had a bad weekend. No excuse. Sorry.
Peace out ✌️

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,195
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
It’s a review. Thought it’ll be useful.

What’s the point of me reviewing then?

No worries.
How do I book the provider you reviewed without a name?  Remember establishments can't be reviewed.

There's a sticky at the top of the massage review page for massage discussions and no name reviews I'll merge this with that.

Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,418
  • Likes: 292
  •  
  • Reviews: 183
Couldn’t you just added her name to the title for me?
Thanks mate I would’ve said.  :drinks:

Yes I would have added it, I have done so many times for members who miss out the SP's name. When I asked if you had a name for her you said no idea


Cheers mate. Appreciated. Yeah I could’ve added what it said in the title myself couldn’t I?.
Sorry for being a bit rude. Appreciate what you guys do. Asked admin to change if possible.
Had a bad weekend. No excuse. Sorry.
Peace out ✌️

 :drinks:  No harm done

Offline Spike1

Interesting, I can see both sides, will endeavour to get a name of SP at massage shops in future!