Author Topic: Electronic Payments Rewuired For Meets  (Read 493 times)

Offline Convince Me

Earlier in the summer I wad trying to line up a punt whilst on holiday in Rhodes which never materlised. Now I'm researching the Moldova capital Chișinău. In both countries I'm being asked for electronic payment cards like Avalon, Revolt, Transcah, even PayPal & Bitcoin. One asked for a bank transfer. I've also found alot of Nigerian numbers when moving the chat to WA; instant block.

I've contacted 18 WG's in Chișinău & none of them will take cash. One was kind enough to share it confirms the booking. She even asked if I'd seen an escort before, the cheeky bitch.

If I dont manage to line up a date I might try again when in the city, sending a pic to show I'm there & keen. Or I'll have to try my luck on Tinder or a coffee shop!

Is this payment request common across Europe?

Advice welcome.

Online YorkshireLad

Sounds like a scam where they will ask you to pay a deposit. I’ve never come across an escort that doesn’t accept cash.

I was in Chisinau for 3 nights in 2024 & it was a punting desert. I could find an escort, sugar baby or even a massage with happy ending.

Offline Convince Me

Sounds like a scam where they will ask you to pay a deposit. I’ve never come across an escort that doesn’t accept cash.

I was in Chisinau for 3 nights in 2024 & it was a punting desert. I could find an escort, sugar baby or even a massage with happy ending.
Much appreciated. I'll probably contact an escort I like, on TG or WA & see last minute how desperate they are for the cash.