Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Off Patch - to punt or not?  (Read 576 times)

Offline RedKettle

You have a business trip away for a few days to somewhere you rarely go, do you arrange a punt?

In the past this would have been a yes without any hesitation - in fact it was a reason I would try and find excuses for such trips!!  However now I am thinking twice about it.

Often lack of knowledge of the area means the punt has been terrible - although with UKP's help the odds on a decent punt are much better.  However if is a great punt that means I have a girl in my "Had a fantastic fuck" HL that I cannot see or perhaps get to see once every couple of years.  I have a few of these already and it is frustrating.

Also I find that all the planning and expectation means that I build my excitement level for that evening and then if I am let down (see my recent London review) I am then franticly trying to secure plan B and end up wasting an evening away.

Any views from others?  Is it just an opportunity I should take and stop over thinking?

Offline cueball

You've answered your own question, stop over thinking it.

You've a golden opportunity away from Mrs, hotel, get a punt sorted,

Offline nigel4498

Always take the opportunity to punt in a new location as my usual manor is not that good.
When the chance arrives, take it.

Offline threechilliman

Always take the opportunity to punt in a new location as my usual manor is not that good.
When the chance arrives, take it.

Very definitely +1. I'd love a week in London!

tcm

Offline cueball

It's very very rare I work away, I have in past had a couple of nights in hotels due to courses etc. That is the ideal time for a local wg outcall. Be good for a reverse booking maybe, take your pick and if nothing takes your fancy then book one through usual channels

Offline RedKettle

Yes done that in London and the RB has always worked well - but I know that every so often I will be done there so I can repeat visit any gems I find.  Where I am going next week likely to be once a year at the very most!