Author Topic: Munich September ‘26  (Read 866 times)

Offline oli7474

Right so I had a few days recently to punt in Munich.

Firstly I went to Hansa 9. Fairly easy to get to on the U Bahn. Loads of options and I chose Thai Lin. Mad as a hatter and paid €100 for 30 mins. Straight away they're all about upsell! She’s asking for me to pay for a drink etc and in the end it’s free.

She’s a short Thai girl with D cup tits and a slightly pudgy body. Delivered a good massage and then a lacklustre BJ. Fucked in mish and she was conscious of the time being up so I came with her wanking me off.

Caesar's World: Massive bulding. I went into the strip club first and they’re on you like a hawk. €25 euros for a drink with them. Had a couple come up who were decent looking but settled for a Turk. Haven’t had one of those before.

Whisked up to one of the top floors and straight away it’s upsell again! I paid €100 for 30 mins again. She delivered a covered BJ for 2 mins and then I fucked her in mish. I went to suck her nipples and she says that’s extra! Cock went soft and I went to get dressed.

She puts the condom on but by this point I couldn’t finish and had her rub my balls until I finished.

These places might be worth it if you pay for an hour, but it seems like more of a pump and dump place with lots of extras. Fun novelty to sit there watching porn with a stripper on the pole but overall it’s not much different to a punt with a Rom (they’re mostly Roms or EE in there)


Offline Cambridgy

This time of year you get a mad influx of SPs for Oktoberfest - and pricing of hotels and punts tends to double.
Starkbierfest is always a good time to travel External Link/Members Only
No Americans playing dress-up!

Offline oli7474

Yeah I went a few weeks before to dodge the prices (and the queues) but I found it was quite inauthentic. The novelty of propositioning an SP wore off when you got into the room.

I’ll definitely try another area of Germany. Love the country as a whole

Offline Cambridgy

Yeah I went a few weeks before to dodge the prices (and the queues) but I found it was quite inauthentic. The novelty of propositioning an SP wore off when you got into the room.

I’ll definitely try another area of Germany. Love the country as a whole

Heading south to Salzburg is worth a look

Offline oli7474

Heading south to Salzburg is worth a look

I’ll have a look at that. Also have my eye on Stuttgart and Dusseldorf at the minute.