Author Topic: Blue Velvet - Barcelona  (Read 1769 times)

Offline cfdcnc

Not sure if this is the correct spot, but I wanted to review a couple meets with girls from Blue Velvet in Barcelona (also available in Madrid).

I had booked one girl in Madrid in August 2024 for 150 euros and it was unforgettable for me, so I have had my eye on this agency since. The whole reason I booked her was because an independent girl ghosted me at 6pm when I only had one night in Madrid. After that, I reached out to the first agency I found and a girl was at my hotel door within 1 hour.

Nonetheless, the experience in Barcelona is exactly as in Madrid. However, the price has increased to 200 euros an hour, but no taxi fee in the center. A couple girls were unavailable that caught my eye, so I settled on Naomi, who was further down the list on their website. I beleive this means she has been on the roster longer than others. She was my type though, petite and cute face. Here's her link on Blue Velvet:

External Link/Members Only

Just like in Madrid, she was punctual and arrived just as scheduled by the receptionist. Only difference is I had to head down to let her in the building. She spoke pretty limited English as a Venezuelan, but we got along just fine with my Spanish and her attempts. We had a few glasses of wine and without any effort on my part, she got right down to DFK and GFE. She got undressed and dragged me into the bathroom where we showered together.

After we finished in there, she headed to the living room while I finished drying off. I walked in and she pulled me towards her while sitting on the couch and gave me OWO for 5 minutes. I couldn't take it anymore and carried her to the bed for some cunnilingus.

After a 15 or so minutes, she continued to pull me up so I gave in and made out with her while she put the condom on. We had sex in multiple positions, missionary, cowgirl, doggy, and prone bone.

I finished in doggy, just couldn't hold it with that view. She cleaned me up and we went a grabbed some wine. We listened to some music on the couch and chatted a bit before time expired. It was a memorable experience and pretty much mimicked the exact experience I had in Madrid.

Due to this, I Whatsapped with Blue Velvet the next day for another girl. There was one Swedish girl, skinny with only a few pictures that weren't very revealing. This intrigued me so I set up a meeting.

She arrived the same, but ended up hanging in the lobby waiting for me. Not the most discrete in such a small hotel and no idea how she even got in. Either way, we headed up to the room and while in the elevator I asked her, ¿habla español? She said no, only English and Swedish. Haha that works then, but not sure how she expects to got on in Barcelona without any Spanish.

I can't remember this girl's name for the life of me. She was only on Blue Velvet's site for a few days and immediately gone after the meed. She appeared to be a model and slightly taller than Naomi. Same price of 200 euros for an hour and a perfect body.

The entire punt was identical to the other 2 Blue Velvet ones. A few glasses of wine and chatting, showet together, OWO, plenty of DFK and GFE, cunnilingus, and then finishing up in one of many positions. This time, however, I couldn't last long in doggle as she was a sight to behold.

I dont know what it is with this agency, but the girls all have had great attitudes, look exactly as their pictures, include everything in the base price, are young/fit, and don't mind having a few drinks before getting to it.

I have been looking for an agency similar to this in London as I commute there from time to time, but honestly nothing comes close. The price is fair and the service is impeccable. The price actually seems like it's on the low end, all things considered! If anyone has any comparable agencies or girls, please send them my way.

I live in Spain now, so this will be one of my go-to's for sure.

Offline a203203

the blue velvet girls are always 9s or 10s... the selection in spain is just incredible.

Offline Davey80

I used then in Madrid a few years ago for an outcall to my AirBnB. The girl was punctual friendly and her body was amazing. Stated age of 22 seemed realistic too.

Excellent service.

Offline Currywurst

Despite reading like a great outcome, there's still the inherent risk of an escort who has some element missing from the mix of:
 
Looks true to her pics + has personality like her pics + does what she says she'll do + various others ...
 
What do you think the agency's response would be if you chose to send her back from the door? Having met in person, and concluded that she was mis-represented?

Offline cfdcnc

The comms have always been friendly and to the point with the agency, so I'm not sure whay the reaction would be sending a girl away. Although I have only used them 3 times (once in Madrid and twice in Barcelona), the girls looked exactly like the ad pics and all of the services were identical. I never felt the need to ask for any extras as they cover everything I'm looking for anyway!