Author Topic: Punting in Warsaw Poland  (Read 2012 times)

Offline ReviewReader123

Hi everyone, I have planned visit Warsaw in near future and wondering how is the world of punting there?

Ill try to search using usual AW (although not sure how widely it is used there)

I saw few threads about Wroclaw and Warsaw, and that polish women don’t quite like to see foreigners.
Any recommendations or advice for vanilla gfe in Warsaw?

Also what sort of signs of potential scam on escort club website? Is is as bad as vivastreet?


Online YorkshireLad

External Link/Members Only Is the main escort site.

External Link/Members Only Polish version of UKP (you need to answer a question during registration. The answer is on this forum somewhere if you search)

There loads of massage places (search erotic massage Warsaw in google maps) you can get a blowjob here External Link/Members Only

Instead of escorts I would recommend meeting girls from Seeking & Goldbikiniclub but you have to be prepared to put the time in messaging.

Offline da26

I'd agree with YL with regards to using Seeking and Goldbikiniclub. But like he said be prepared to put a lot of work in... something I didn't do enough of this Summer.

If you had to pick between the two platforms I'd probably go with Goldbikiniclub, as it is more obvious what everyone is there for. But you should definitely go with the upper / top tier that gives you multiple announcements which are useful.   
« Last Edit: September 05, 2026, 12:08:49 pm by da26 »

Online YorkshireLad

I'd agree with YL with regards to using Seeking and Goldbikiniclub. But like he said be prepared to put a lot of work in... something I didn't do enough of this Summer.

If you had to pick between the two platforms I'd probably go with Goldbikiniclub, as it is more obvious what everyone is there for. But you should definitely go with the upper / top tier that gives you multiple announcements which are useful.

I learnt that the hard way buying the gold subscription & only getting 50 messages then having to buy another subscription!
The majority of profiles don’t have pictures so you need as many messages as possible to find out what the girls actually look like.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2026, 05:30:40 pm by YorkshireLad »

Online YorkshireLad

My most recent trip to Warsaw…

Day 1
External Link/Members Only
2 hour massage 700zloty

I had read good reviews for both Rubi & Lilith on another site but was told they were on holiday & a girl called Polina was available. I was sent a photo of her from behind, slim & blonde with a nice looking arse so booked her for 2 hours.
I’d say she was mid to late 20’s & had medium sized silicone tits. Touching her arse & tits was allowed, I didn’t attempt to touch her pussy so not sure if she would have allowed it or not.
Shared shower before & after, 2 pops.
The massage & body to body was good but it got a bit repetitive, it was like she only knew how to massage for 1 hour. It didn’t seem as erotic as the reviews for Rubi & Lilith. I would recommend waiting for them to come back from their holidays.

Day 2
Met a sugar baby (review in the seeking topic)

Day 3
External Link/Members Only
1 hour massage 350zloty

I was hungover so went to the nearest place, a few minutes walk away. I met a girl called Lola, I’m guessing late 20’s brunette with medium natural (I think) tits.
She wasn’t fully naked, had a thong on.
Good massage while I was on my back, good body to body.
There was a knock on the door half way through & she disappeared for a few minutes & no apology when she returned.
When I turned over there was only around 5 minutes of body to body then straight into a furious handjob until I came.
Touching her arse & tits was allowed. After I showered & got dressed I went back into the hallway but she didn’t appear. I put my trainers on & shouted ‘okay goodbye’ but she still didn’t appear. I opened the door & was walking out when she appeared & said goodbye.
I wouldn’t recommend this place.

Day 4
External Link/Members Only
1.5 hour 4 handed massage 800zloty

I met Lexi & Miszel, two brunette teenagers aged 18 & 19.
Lexi was tiny, size 4 or 6 & looked barely legal. Miszel was small about a size 8, both had small tits.
Really erotic, they alternated one sliding on my top half & one on my legs, one wanking me while the other sat on my chest, I had tits, pussy & arse in my face. The actual massage was excellent. 2 pops. Touching allowed.
I’d recommend MT Imperium, I’ve never had a bad massage there.

Offline ReviewReader123

Back from Poland, and yeah it was a bit of a disaster in terms of punting.

Interestingly shops nearby hotel didn’t have pre-paid sims in stock so no luck obtaining local phone number.

Used escort.club for search and while there were many interesting SP photos, 90% never responded.

Those that did either lied about knowing English or other stated on profile language or price was way off my budget.

Anyway, fancied sexy Polish sp one day so started messaging SPs i found interesting, no response, after hrs at all. Ok tried to call some, no response or automated message saying something in Polish. Nothing on day one, on day two, only few responses but only one of which continued responding.


So off with the one that actually had some sort of decent communication.
Girl, early/mid 20s, fit figure. Service: massage, bj, covered sex, no kissing
Initially comms were over texts, but at the end before booking a meeting, called and it was lady herself who answered. Had a quick chat, confirmed services, price (which were higher than what was stated on her escort.club profile, after meet she corrected them) , time and location. Off i go.
Looks like profile disappeared by now, so it’s not accessible unfortunately.
Meet took took place in a rented apartment, arrived at the location, then after letting her know i have arrived, she gave me final directions over text. Hide behind the door and i was in.

It looks like the girl from profile, but now had tattoos, imo FAF, quite short. She was wearing a robe and appeared completely naked under, altho i did request stockings for a meet, she didn’t wear them at the beginning.
Anyway, tokens exchanged while chatting, asked to take a shower, then come to bedroom and lay down, while she used bathroom herself. Started with massage with me laying face down, massage was nothing to write home about but her boobs sliding up and down was nice.

Then asked to turn around and rubber was applied, sat in a 69 position, but was told no fingers or touching pussy… which is a shame really, it looked great and there was no odd smell, head was not something i remember as good, again nothing to write home about. She seemed to struggle to put it all the way in, then she asked to be gentle as it was “big”. At this point I realised that i probably won’t have a good time lol. After for some time giving BJ, applying loads of lube, she tried to mount me, but she did it slow and complained that it will break her “pussy”. Mentioned about stockings that i asked for and she actually, agreed that yes it was mentioned so she left for a sec and came back with a pair and put them on in front of me. Once in, she moved slowly, she was tight but not as tight as some other SPs i met before and those didn’t complain, so don’t know what her problem was, I don’t know who would finish quicker with such comments. Anyway after some time her on top, moved to mish, she won’t let me insert it by myself, only with her guiding it, she made some sexy moans but at the same time she expressed that it will break her, don’t go too deep or fast, like wtf. While we were in CG and Mish played with her quite responsive tits, nice handful. I got tired of moving slow and she suggested to change positions, ok doggy, again, she controlled depth and pace, i did come close to finishing at some point as pace increased and she was moaning quite hot, but it didn’t last long before she started pressing too hard on my balls trying to stimulate them the. complaining again to slow down it will break her, then apparently she rarely see clients at all, once or twice a month so she is not loose like other prostitutes. Am i finishing soon? I was speechless, she has hot body, but that attitude killed my mood, she even had to go to toilet mid session as it was hard for her or something, in the end she offered to finish by hand but her handjob was bad, like really bad, and caused me discomfort, so i asked her lets just finish by hand together and shortly it was over. Took a shower, some more chat and i left at about 50min or so.
Shame really, she seemed to be nice but 1hr for 500zlt for that?  Wasted, not much cheaper than SPs in the UK.
Tried to see if i could book another session with different sp, but no luck, either they didn’t spoke English or other languages that stated on their profile, or were starting too late for my schedule (seems like most of them start working late from my findings)
Fair to say i didn’t try to get in touch with asians, maybe they are more responsive in terms of communication, maybe next time will try them instead.

Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 01, 2026, 01:50:30 am by ReviewReader123 »