Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdultWork: verified but no ratings?  (Read 1368 times)

stonesfan310

I'm quite new to AW so what should I make of this? I see plenty of verified girls on AW but with no ratings. Take this girl for example:

External Link/Members Only

No ratings but almost 25k profile views, so surely some guys have booked her? I figured that it was like the girl I met today, I didn't make a booking on AW, we just arranged it via text since her number is on her profile (like the girl above). So is it just a case of not bothering to make a meeting "official" through AW, hence no feedback can be left? Although I'm not sure I would've booked the girl from today if she had 0 ratings instead of 100.

Think I might just be a bit paranoid I guess.

stonesfan310

oops, only just noticed those are mainly girls who hide their ratings

Offline Sheer Tights

Be wary

Seems yo should be very wary of this profile. The gallery pics show a blonde girl in her early 20s and the verified photo shows a brunette granny in her 60s

HorizontalFoxtrotLover

I think it's advantageous to punters to book through the booking system. It allows the the SP aswell as yourself to leave fb. If you get good fb then it counts towards your +ratings;  thus more girls willing to see you.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 08:26:28 am by HorizontalFoxtrotLover »

Offline cueball

Seems yo should be very wary of this profile. The gallery pics show a blonde girl in her early 20s and the verified photo shows a brunette granny in her 60s

I'll bet my bottom dollar is the granny who opens the door. Very dodgy, one for the black list and move on

Offline Johny Stone

Granny on the verification pic:
External Link/Members Only

Hidden feedback... Its a NO from me.

LL

I think it's advantageous to punters to book through the booking system. It allows the the SP aswell as yourself to leave fb. If you get good fb then it counts towards your +ratings;  thus more girls willing to see you.
Many of us are not interested in AW feedback. For some it's just another paper trail that one day could reveal the extent of our activities if a suspicious partner goes looking. Then there's the whole fear of revenge feedback (applies to people who do actually give a shit about it).  This can affect peoples' freedom of rating and they may actually hold back about what they really thought in order to get good feedback in return. EBay was the first website I know of that popularised the feedback system which AW have adopted, but years ago eBay realised the flaw in it (which I have described) so nowadays on ebay only the buyer (punter equivalent) can leave any kind of rating for the seller (WG eqivalent) and not the other way around.

Furthermore I've been refused a punt with a WG due to lack of feedback. Even the ones who write that they won't see punters with less than a certain number of feedbacks. All it takes is a polite email to them introducing yourself and saying what you want - or a polite phone call - is enough to let them flout their own rules. Perhaps the thought of receiving a quantity of cash is enough for them to throw caution to the wind.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 09:41:09 am by LL »

Offline NelsonH

You are wrong about ebay feedback. Its just like AW. Both have some use. Both get some abuse.

Actually AW and ebay are rather similar except you can usually get your money back on ebay.

LL

Meant to say I've never been refused a punt due to my lack of feedback (nor my reluctance to use the AW booking system).

LL

You are wrong about ebay feedback. Its just like AW. Both have some use. Both get some abuse.

Actually AW and ebay are rather similar except you can usually get your money back on ebay.
On eBay only the buyer can leave a rating. Yes ok the seller can leave a comment about a buyer but this does not affect the buyer's reputation in any way (I.e they could still have 100% feedback even after receiving lots of criticism from sellers in the form of comments, which most people wouldn't bother to look at - it's their rating that sticks out)

Offline Sedlmayer

Well, do it that way if you like.

I am not interested in any girl that doesn't display a phone number. Why go to all the trouble of booking through AW? Just call the girl, have a little chat and, if you like the sound of her, make a booking. The advantage if this is obvious - you can get a pretty good impression of a girl's attitude during a short chat. Of course, sometimes you are talking to the madam, but even this can tell you quite a bit.

I have no presence on AW, but I have never been refused a booking over the phone. No phone number, no business from me. There's plenty out there who'll take your money, after all.

HorizontalFoxtrotLover

Quote from: NelsonH l

[/quote
:thumbsup:

Offline Sheer Tights

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This "verified" profile gives the age as 37, but the passport in the verification photo gives the DoB as 13 Mar 67 which makes her 10 years older. Nice mature curvy body though so for me definitely worth £60 for a 1hr punt.

LL

This "verified" profile gives the age as 37, but the passport in the verification photo gives the DoB as 13 Mar 67 which makes her 10 years older
lying bitch!  :D

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

I'll bet my bottom dollar is the granny who opens the door. Very dodgy, one for the black list and move on

Spot on!  :hi: