Author Topic: Veeya - Suwanna’s Thai - Askew Road W12  (Read 4379 times)

Offline lone_ranger

External Link/Members Only

This is my first review so I hope I get it right.

Visited after seeing in mini review.

Place looks totally legit, high end Thai massage spot.

Booked 1 hour session with Veeya. 50 odd years old. Not particularly attractive. Massage was good but no cc swipes, ball touching or anything sexual at all. Then…upon tiring over she straddled me fully clothed and dry humped me until she seemed to cum. What followed was totally new to me. OWO with touching her pussy until I came in her mouth.

After end of massage and cleaning up she was about to walk out with no tip! I went to count out 50 quid but she refused it. Took only 30, said thank you and left.

Overall positive. Main down side for me is she is just not attractive.

Offline specialedition28

Did you catch a glimpse of any other ladies there or was this one the only masseuse around?

Offline OliverK

External Link/Members Only

This is my first review so I hope I get it right.

Then…upon turning over she straddled me fully clothed and dry humped me until she seemed to cum.

Wow. Never heard that one before.  She makes herself cum first? And fully clothed. Interesting.
I'd be interested in knowing if anyone younger works there.

Decent first review, you just forgot to tell us the base price for the massage and total amount paid.



Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,420
  • Likes: 292
  •  
  • Reviews: 183
Thanks for your first review mate  :drinks:

CIM for only £30 tip, that's good, particularly as you offered £50. How much was the massage please?

Offline lone_ranger

There were other people working there but I couldn’t see them as all the rooms seemed occupied.

Sorry I honestly don’t remember price of massage but it was a standard 1 hour price in the region of 60 or 65 quid.

Online jarevets

There were other people working there but I couldn’t see them as all the rooms seemed occupied.

Sorry I honestly don’t remember price of massage but it was a standard 1 hour price in the region of 60 or 65 quid.
At 30 for OWO and CIM no wonder the place was full! :P

Online grebo

The place even has "BJ" in their postcode :)

Offline oharrak40


Offline lone_ranger

I have no idea, it was dark and she walked around the massage table after. I don’t think there was a sink in the room but she could have spat it out into tissues. I honestly don’t know.

Offline oharrak40

Thanks

Was the OWO any good ?? Did she know what she was doing?

Offline jackyjack

I'll post a review about it soon but I had a similar experience the other day.
You say she's in her 50's but to me she's more in her late 30's. A bit of an ugly baby face, slight fat faced but the rest of the body is slimish. Doesn't talk much and let you lead on. I'm wondering if it's the same girl?
I'd be very curious to know if other girls offer the same in that place?