Author Topic: App Platforms Thailand  (Read 1444 times)

Offline lestalesta

Headed back to Thailand in a few weeks, I've not really played with the apps before. So, ThaiFriendly, Tinder and Seeking - which works best?

I'll mainly be in Bangkok if that makes a difference.

Offline seandana

Thai Friendly is pretty good , you just need to straight forward in what you are looking for, Line is an app they all use for communication in Thailand mind you WhatsApp is a lot more popular now.

Online southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,122
  • Likes: 165
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
Seeking and Thai friendly are very different!
If you are just after a sex meeting ( short time of a hour or two or long time of all day or overnight) then Thaifriendly is good! Thaifriendly has mainly Thai ladies but also a few other Asian nationalities! Prices in
Bangkok are typically 2500-4000 for ST and 3500-6000 for LT!

Seeking is much more international in ladies and in what they want and expect - more dinner and some spoiling and expect anything from 10k upwards - often 15k plus but generally the experience is way better!

Personally I have never used Tinder so cannot comment - and as seandana says Line is the local equivalent of WhatsApp and is definitely needed for communication purposes.

As you have been in Bangkok before, you will know that there are other options to get sex - especially around the sukhumvit area!



Offline Steely Dan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,548
  • Likes: 83
  •  
  • Reviews: 154
Spot on as always SCP! And to add the 'how they work' basics again:

-If you want to use TF a lot, it is not that much to get premium for a month, but don't do until you arrive (or the day before) ...or else your inbox will fill up with trash.  Best practice: turn on premium and set location to Bangkok when you arrive.  Don't forget to cancel premium when you get home.

-And for Line, you can't join with your UK phone number.  No worry - join with email.  It wont seem to work well here, but you will easily be able to scan girls QR codes (or get them to scan yours) when there.  And you can add girls from TF that reply to you easily.  And best to take sexy talk off of TF and on to Line ASAP.  The UKP boys even managed to make a group chat the last time and added people.  Not THAT easy, but was OK.

Offline Fatman

As always sound advice chaps, the only thing I will say about TF is it becomes very very time consuming. You almost need a PA to filter through the messages.
I’ve had a few good punts over the years, I think the video call is a sensible option to see what they look like in the flesh… phots can be altered. I think it’s also a good policy to meet in reception or even outside hotel and if they don’t float your boat, you can give them 100 bt and say no thanks.
Well good luck with line app I prefer WhatsApp and most of the girls have that I’ve found.
Happy hunting chaps.

Offline billybob69

Take a look at this message for a dummies guide for how to use Thai Friendly for mongering -

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=260402.msg3730304#msg3730304

Offline stampjones

I was in BKK this summer. I had TF (paid) and Tinder (free) and Tinder was much better. Plenty of hot girls on there. I got Line but never bothered with it as everyone had WA

Offline lestalesta