Author Topic: Edinburgh Recommendations  (Read 3532 times)

Offline DDB

  • Age Check : 18+

  • Ban Countdown
    Loading...
  • Posts: 67
  • Likes: 4
  •  
  • Reviews: 5
I’m in Edinburgh next week. I’m close to Waverley and not knowing the city wondered what postcode areas or how best to search on Adultwork? I love a good MILF if that helps.

Offline Scotty

Edinburgh is not good at the moment. The good escorts get booked up and many others are a rip off. One suggestion is Blair Street sauna, walking distaance from Waverly. There are plenty of reviews here and you can call to find out who is working.

Good luck.

Offline DDB

  • Age Check : 18+

  • Ban Countdown
    Loading...
  • Posts: 67
  • Likes: 4
  •  
  • Reviews: 5
Thanks. I’ll bear that in mind. I’ve never been to a sauna before so I’m a bit wary of how these work 

Online soigneur

I’m in Edinburgh next week. I’m close to Waverley and not knowing the city wondered what postcode areas or how best to search on Adultwork? I love a good MILF if that helps.
Then EH1 with 0 miles is best search postcode,
if no MILF over 35 there takes your fancy, then you can widen it by 1 or 2 miles to all neighbour postcodes within a short ride.

(Vivastreet also offers location/age/etc search)

Offline Nicemaan

Edinburgh is not good at the moment. The good escorts get booked up and many others are a rip off. One suggestion is Blair Street sauna, walking distaance from Waverly. There are plenty of reviews here and you can call to find out who is working.

Good luck.

If you can get hold of her, very part time

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online Cactus

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Met this one recently, review to follow once a wee bit of time has elapsed.

Fair to say, I had a fantastic time & it was a very positive experience.

Absolutely phenomenal boobs!

Online soigneur

Then EH1 with 0 miles is best search postcode,
if no MILF over 35 there takes your fancy, then you can widen it by 1 or 2 miles to all neighbour postcodes within a short ride.

(Vivastreet also offers location/age/etc search)
Things are looking up in Edinburgh again - VS seems to offer a choice of non-asian £50/£60 SPs just now.  Pity I'm away this weekend  :cry:

Offline Laid_back_bloke

Things are looking up in Edinburgh again - VS seems to offer a choice of non-asian £50/£60 SPs just now.  Pity I'm away this weekend  :cry:

I’ve seen a fair few of the Chinese/Japanese who are on VS. Never in Edinburgh, but Manchester way. Ok, you know it’s 100% B&S. But out of well over a dozen, a couple were oldish. Most were quite acceptable, a few crackers actually. I find the Chinese/Japanese are more easy to get along with that the Thai equivalent. Non of the weird Thai restrictions, like no touching nipples, etc.

I find it’s just a case of doing as much homework as you can, then walk if it that bad on arrival.

Online Matrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,787
  • Likes: 12
  •  
  • Reviews: 164
External Link/Members Only

Young, sweet, innocent-ish and has a body like a 25 year old Salma Hayek.

Online soigneur

I’ve seen a fair few of the Chinese/Japanese who are on VS. Never in Edinburgh, but Manchester way. Ok, you know it’s 100% B&S. But out of well over a dozen, a couple were oldish. Most were quite acceptable, a few crackers actually. I find the Chinese/Japanese are more easy to get along with that the Thai equivalent. Non of the weird Thai restrictions, like no touching nipples, etc.

I find it’s just a case of doing as much homework as you can, then walk if it that bad on arrival.
Precisely.
 
Searching: Setting the filter to "Independents" instead of "Agency" helps.
Each ad: click on the "Posted by:  #579144**" type of link will show whether they are just fishing with a load of ads all over the country,
               or the genuine ones with just one or two ads posted by the same person.

I think VS is better than jaded old AW just now. A fair few positives, the odd neutral but a better selection that aren't all over-priced.