I've been to both, Banhofsviertal when I was younger (say 5-6 years ago), Pascha I used to frequent and most recently went last November.
Banhofsviertal in Frankfurt is delightfully morbid and perhaps the trashiest place on the continent. It holds many Eros Centres but after about 3 punts found each of the escorts to be bratty Romanians who would not let you do a whole lot, that alongside some very sore legs prevented me from exploring it further.
Pascha in Cologne is nicer in the sense that there's clearly quality control and you get what you pay for. I find that on the first floor (there are 5 floors, excluding the 6th which is for transexuals) girls seem to charge more than the others, I've had girls asking for 100 Euro there rather than the standard 70 that I'm used to and indeed get on the others. They also do 15 mins for 50 Euro on floors 2-5. I found years back that there used to be more variety, that of nationalities. Whilst there are more Africans now, the once notable variety of Europeans (Italians, Greeks, Poles, etc.) has been largely supplanted by Romanians. Due to quality control, I imagine, most are lovely. I do notice however that women are trending more now into their late 20's, early 30's. But there are still plenty of fit women in Pascha. Women do seem to stick with the place and I've had multiple conversations with women who seem to spend years there.
Problem with Pascha is that if you can't find anyone there, you're stuck with either the SHITHOLE appartment opposite (and really there is no reason for you to go there in any situation ever, there was about 1 woman out of 20~ who was even slightly fit and she was in her late 30s), or nothing. Banhofsviertal is trashy as shit but you can mosey around a lot more, it'll just kill your legs. I've no idea what this Crazy Horse is, is Neil Young a patron? If they've got a big brothel there now with a sense of QC might have to check it out.
Also note Pascha 5 Euro entry fee, has an ATM inside, safe, used it many, many times. Area is a fun walk to get through but not dangerous or anything. Place opposite it is inconsistent, I'd heard there were some little shits trying to scam the same entry fee out of people when its meant to be free, though I haven't encountered these and indeed walked straight in, laufed, laughed and left.