Author Topic: Threatening texts  (Read 2106 times)

Offline Prince

Any of you guys getting threatening SMS messages claiming that you have booked a viva street girl but didn't show up and hence owe them money?


The texts threaten they will come and find you and physically hurt you if money is not payed.

I've ignored them but is there a legal way to sort them out? Or not worth it?

P



Offline Paul9144

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=462959.0

Cheers for adding in that thread link Doc ❤️ that was a really good one to add in due to @daviemac's links inside it.

I've bookmarked it and will aim to share it where possible when new threads for this are created.

We appear to be constantly getting new/duplicated threads in particular for this subject so often.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=406100.msg4095888#msg4095888
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=441779.msg4358321#msg4358321
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=426375.msg4246506#msg4246506
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=434878.msg4308058#msg4308058
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=451416.msg4429788#msg4429788
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=351759.msg3631752#msg3631752
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=455171.msg4463070#msg4463070
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=401945.msg4066973#msg4066973

There's loads more threads when you search, every time someone gets one of these messages for some reason they start a new thread instead of doing a quick search and adding to the latest one.   :unknown:
« Last Edit: August 26, 2026, 01:06:45 pm by Paul9144 »

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Board Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
We appear to be constantly getting new/duplicated threads in particular for this subject so often.
Nobody does a quick search before posting.

Offline Prince



 :timeout:

To be honest I initially did a search: 'being threatened by pimps' and came up with nothing.


Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Board Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24

Offline Paul9144

Nobody does a quick search before posting.

To be fair mate, I do or I at least try to run a search in the top right corner first.

Hence that recent old post that I found in 2015.


Hidden Image/Members Only

Good example :hi:

Offline Jardent6

Does anybody else receive texts that threaten to expose everything and come to your door step to personally resolve?

I have received a few on WhatsApp and every now and again I receive a random text message.

Is this something I should report to police? How do you guys deal with such texts

Offline PLeisure

Do these messages display the sender's number?

Offline Jardent6

Yes they do but I suspect it’s a fake number I don’t bother trying to call or text back .

The very first time I did and I was on the phone to what seemed like an Eastern European guy saying that I wasted one of his girls time bla bla , I blocked him shortly after he sent me a video on WhatsApp saying this is what will happen to me

Offline pokhim3

Happens all the time. Just block and ignore. I got one the other day, a guy called me saying ‘it’s sergie, check your text messages, I messaged you’ and some other nonsense. I blocked him and other numbers and left it at that.

Offline Darren101

I've not had any but I don't use Vivastreet.  What I have had is a lot of spam calls taht start off speaking Mandarin...some courier scam. I don't give out the number so I wonder how they're getting it. Only used it to call a few agencies in the past.

As for teh sergie threatening texts, seen it mentioned many times. common scam. Block.

Offline PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,770
  • Likes: 383
  •  
  • Reviews: 211
They're are so many threads on this already 😫


Offline Mmmaah!


 :timeout:

To be honest I initially did a search: 'being threatened by pimps' and came up with nothing.

No wonder you didn’t get any results with those search parameters!

Offline Stevelondon

Pointless doing any searches and listening to the good advice being offered.
I still get some idiot believing me and sending me money………… no wait.
Forget everything I’ve just said. 😱

Offline southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,121
  • Likes: 164
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
It’s not just doing a quick search using the search function- just a quick scroll down the page will show the previous ones!
It now seems to be the culture on here - let’s start a new thread on …. Practically anything and everything!

Offline hairdownthere

It’s not just doing a quick search using the search function- just a quick scroll down the page will show the previous ones!
It now seems to be the culture on here - let’s start a new thread on …. Practically anything and everything!

Seems to happen on many forums covering all interests, folk are just too lazy to search

Offline advent2016

I put "ukpunting threatening texts" into a search engine and it comes up with about 4 pages

Maybe the OP needs news glasses ;)

Hidden Image/Members Only