Author Topic: Diana Sugar Diamonds - Earls Court  (Read 5694 times)


4 review(s) for DIANA SUGAR DIAMONDS (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline akauya

Diana Sugar Diamonds - a genuine Spanish Señorita

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

This girl's profile has been up and down as much as her knickers! She must have been having trouble verifying herself with AW but I think she finally cracked it. I saw this girl about a week ago and just when I was going to do a review her profile went down. Anyway, now she is back on AW and verified.

So, on the day I found myself with an hour or so to spend around Earls Court. I remember having a quick look at AW in the morning and bumping into Diana's profile. Despite the myriad of profiles based around this area Diana's stayed with me as I found her very beautiful; as usual though I had my doubts thinking nah too good to be true, etc. Later on and succumbing to temptation I thought what the hell, I'll give it a go and got myself prepared to walk. Boy, am I glad I persevered and pleased to have TOFTT.

Diana is using a receptionist service to take her calls, however when I phoned I got her first time and we arranged a time. I must say though that her English is quite limited, so be aware of that.


The location

Her (basement) flat is about 5 minutes walk from Earl’s Court. It’s smart, clean and that’s about it; to be honest as soon as she opened the door and saw her I wasn’t paying attention to anything else than her.


Diana Herself

Just as her photos show, a beautiful (to me) Latin looking slender woman. It's not often that I get lost for words when I meet prossies. But Diana looked so fucking hot I just couldn’t wait to get my hands on her. She was wearing some killer heels, stockings, matching bra and knickers, and some sort of loose blouse kind of thing, which somehow accentuated the curves on her slim body. Funnily enough, and going against the trend, she looks slimmer than her current photos. Her hair is not as red as in her photos but still has a red tint.

As her profile says, she is a real Spanish girl but with some Colombian in her, thus the exotic looks. There is another prossie in the flat (a blonde EE girl; don't know who she is) but Diana doesn't know her well as they both rented the flat recently and apparently independently of each other.


The meeting

I was offered a shower and took it. I decided not to ask her to join me as she looked and smelt freshly showered (as she said) and I didn’t want the shower to eat into my time with her.

Back in the room Diana was all over me kissing and caressing, me etc. The eagle eyed amongst you must have noticed that I don't do DFK with prossies, also I'm trying to wean myself from OWO. However, I was so fucking turned on that I just could not stop snogging her and was very happy to get OWO. Her OWO was very good, not too much hand-work and with some deep throat involved, not overly deep but it felt great. Whilst we were changing positions and all that I had a play with her arse, and as you can see in her photos she has the an amazing peachy firm arse which I rimmed to my heart’s content. Sex was covered and in as many positions as I could manage finally popping in doggy admiring her bum.

Didn't try RO or fingering, if that's your thing you will have to check with her.

That day the Gods of punting must have been smiling on me because it was one of the few occasions that I managed to pop three times in my hour but I think her looks and especially her attitude helped a lot (not to mention Viagra).

Personality wise she is very friendly, attentive and tried to do everything to make me feel happy.


Negatives (The only ones I can think of)

- Fake tits, they look beautiful but I still prefer natural ones.
- She has some tattoos but they are OK and they didn’t bother me that much.
- Her English is very basic more Spanglish than English. So if you are one of those talkative punters who like to discuss the meaning of life with prossies, then she is not for you.


Would I return? Again most of you must have noticed that I only see prossies once but this time I'm definitely seeing her again.

Do I recommend? Yes.


Happy punting  :hi:

yorkshire123

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Great review buddy  :hi:

This picture is going into the wank bank for when I don't have internet  :cool:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline akauya

Great review buddy  :hi:

This picture is going into the wank bank for when I don't have internet  :cool:

Hidden Image/Members Only


Thanks Yorks, I copied all her pics for my wank bank and to reminisce the punt. Cracking girl.


Ludwig

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

... The eagle eyed amongst you must have noticed that I don't do DFK with prossies, also I'm trying to wean myself from OWO. However, I was so fucking turned on that I just could not stop snogging her and was very happy to get OWO...


Welcome to the Dark Side  :cool:



Great review, thanks  :hi:

Offline akauya

Welcome to the Dark Side  :cool:

Very enjoyable it was too  :D

Thanks
 :hi:

west8

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Saw her earlier tonight - for less than 60 seconds.

Had to knock three times before the door was opened. Ashtray stuffed with fag butts on the window ledge outside, so either she or the chunky blonde she lives with (who eventually opened the door) is a chimney. Then I almost fell down the internal step behind the front door before being led through the open-plan living area to the bedroom at the back.

However ...

She was fairly fit. But the fact she had soaking wet hair and zero makeup was a big "No" for me, so I left her 50 and skipped.

I bet she does look fit when she's made up though.  ;)


password02

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Saw her earlier tonight - for less than 60 seconds.

Had to knock three times before the door was opened. Ashtray stuffed with fag butts on the window ledge outside, so either she or the chunky blonde she lives with (who eventually opened the door) is a chimney. Then I almost fell down the internal step behind the front door before being led through the open-plan living area to the bedroom at the back.

However ...

She was fairly fit. But the fact she had soaking wet hair and zero makeup was a big "No" for me, so I left her 50 and skipped.

I bet she does look fit when she's made up though.  ;)

Good that you walked - But leaving £50? Girls need yo make an effort or not bother to do this work - Wet hair and No make up would make me walk as well but i would be less generous and leave her a big fat £0 as well as a big fat Red Negative.


west8

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
She did nothing wrong and was very polite and sweet, so I think it was fair.

I'd probably have stayed if she was fully made up, so might try again as she's localish.

password02

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
She did nothing wrong and was very polite and sweet, so I think it was fair.

I'd probably have stayed if she was fully made up, so might try again as she's localish.

I disagree 100% - If a punter books and schedules a time and date and turns up on time then he should expect the same service from the girl in question - If she was NOT ready and needed more time to get ready she should have either cancelled OR told you to give her 20-30 mins to get ready - You could then decide to either wait or look elsewhere.

west8

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
You have a point, but it's done now.

I prefer to avoid disagreements with girls wherever possible - especially over a pittance.

Still, onwards and upwards.  ;)

password02

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
You have a point, but it's done now.

I prefer to avoid disagreements with girls wherever possible - especially over a pittance.

Still, onwards and upwards.  ;)

Agreed - As you said already done and dusted - If she is reading this then at least she now knows

west8

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Agreed - As you said already done and dusted - If she is reading this then at least she now knows

Yep. Funny thing is I'd probably pop back now if given half the chance. Then she could have some Colombian and English in her.

LL

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Great review akauya. She does sound very good. That's interesting that you don't normally do DFK but do OWO. I'm the other way around since I don't think there's much risk in DFK but more so in OWO. Maybe DFK is risky too and I have it wrong. I've definitely had a lot more coughs and colds since I've been snogging prossies (it's been worth it though!)

West8 - oh dear :wacko: £50 might be "a pittance" to you (your own words). Just remember we're not all rich fuckers here and I've had actual punts for less than that!  :D

Offline akauya

Great review akauya. She does sound very good. That's interesting that you don't normally do DFK but do OWO. I'm the other way around since I don't think there's much risk in DFK but more so in OWO. Maybe DFK is risky too and I have it wrong. I've definitely had a lot more coughs and colds since I've been snogging prossies (it's been worth it though!)

West8 - oh dear :wacko: £50 might be "a pittance" to you (your own words). Just remember we're not all rich fuckers here and I've had actual punts for less than that!  :D

LL, I'm trying to go with covered oral as much as possible too and I've been a "good boy" with my last few punts, it's just with this one and Nicole19 (the Polish one) I fell off the wagon as it were :)




As for the other comments.... hmmm interesting how the majority of punters here complain that prossies don't shower. Here's one that showers and doesn't OTT on make up and is a negative for some. What a funny world  :rolleyes:

Oh yeah throw some charity money at her because one is feeling magnanimous... £50 "a pittance" FFS!

Offline MrSmiley

Thanks Akuaya, great find. She looks just my type - HOT! Quick q: Was she showing as 'available' when you called her?

West8 are you half colombian?

Offline akauya

Thanks Akuaya, great find. She looks just my type - HOT! Quick q: Was she showing as 'available' when you called her?


Yes she had the green "Available Today" when I phoned. Personally, if there is a phone number on the profile I phone them anyway. Sometimes prossies don't put the Avaliable thing on even though they are working on the day.

Offline MrSmiley

Yes she had the green "Available Today" when I phoned. Personally, if there is a phone number on the profile I phone them anyway. Sometimes prossies don't put the Avaliable thing on even though they are working on the day.

thanks   :)

west8

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
West8 are you half colombian?

If you mean am I drug-smuggling, kidnapping, ransom-demanding, corrupt and despotic individual, the answer is "No, I am not".

But I am prone to occasional stereotyping.  ;)

LL

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
If you mean am I drug-smuggling, kidnapping, ransom-demanding, corrupt and despotic individual, the answer is "No, I am not".

But I am prone to occasional stereotyping.  ;)
Sorry to be picky but prejudice and stereotyping are two entirely different things.

charming_red

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
She must be laughing her ass off. £50 for coming face to face with a punter and doing nothing.

Has to be one of the quickest pays day ever.

fredpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
She looks very nice, I think I would be happy to take a chance on her still being shiny and wet from the shower, tiny water droplets slowly trickling down her body .... excuse me a moment ..

password02

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
She looks very nice, I think I would be happy to take a chance on her still being shiny and wet from the shower, tiny water droplets slowly trickling down her body .... excuse me a moment ..

+1 - Perhaps a little make up with some red lipstick and I would be hard in seconds

 :hi:

Offline akauya

Went to see Diana again, this time only for half an hour. She recognised me and was even nicer than before. There's something about this girl that pushes all my buttons. Definitely a vanilla punt though, which is great for me as I'm quite vanilla too, but her body is just pure hotness.

I was like a kid in a sweet shop when I saw her in high heels and and barely any clothes on.

I'm still considering saving up and tapping her arse, not sure. Bit expensive. The lure of trying "new" pussy is strong though... so many prossies so little cash :(



Offline claretandblue

were you back on the ow this time akauya?i like the look of this girl and think i will check her out!

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Glad you had a good time Akauya. She looks seriously hot, if a little expensive with extras, but I will certainly add her to hl for now. Thanks for sharing. 

Offline akauya

were you back on the ow this time akauya?i like the look of this girl and think i will check her out!

No I must say I was too weak willed this time again. Thing is as soon as I got on the bed she just grabbed my cock and started sucking it before I could even mention the word condom, so I just decided to enjoy it.



Glad you had a good time Akauya. She looks seriously hot, if a little expensive with extras, but I will certainly add her to hl for now. Thanks for sharing.

Yes, she is expensive, that's why I only went for a half hour this time. I would seriously love doing do her up the arse, but those prices are a bit too much. Not sure I will go a third time but she has one of the hottest bodies I fucked for a long time. Shame about the fake tits though... she would be perfect with normal tits.

Oh yes guys, don't expect anything too amazing; if you like fucking your prossies whilst swinging from the chandeliers or something like that she's not it. :)


Offline claretandblue

No I must say I was too weak willed this time again. Thing is as soon as I got on the bed she just grabbed my cock and started sucking it before I could even mention the word condom, so I just decided to enjoy it.



Yes, she is expensive, that's why I only went for a half hour this time. I would seriously love doing do her up the arse, but those prices are a bit too much. Not sure I will go a third time but she has one of the hottest bodies I fucked for a long time. Shame about the fake tits though... she would be perfect with normal tits.

Oh yes guys, don't expect anything too amazing; if you like fucking your prossies whilst swinging from the chandeliers or something like that she's not it. :)

there the best punts when it flows naturally, very hard to go for ow in those circumstances

BeesKnees

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Went to see Diana again, this time only for half an hour. She recognised me and was even nicer than before. There's something about this girl that pushes all my buttons. Definitely a vanilla punt though, which is great for me as I'm quite vanilla too, but her body is just pure hotness.

I was like a kid in a sweet shop when I saw her in high heels and and barely any clothes on.

I'm still considering saving up and tapping her arse, not sure. Bit expensive. The lure of trying "new" pussy is strong though... so many prossies so little cash :(

She sounds interesting. A hot wg that provides a vanilla session. That bod is pretty amazing though.

A bit out my price range but seems worth it

west8

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Now known as 'DianaTeen': External Link/Members Only

New pictures are hot too .. so hot I'm almost tempted to go back. :drinks: