Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFTT and got lucky - Asian from Vivastreet  (Read 5481 times)

Offline Chris10398

Hi guys,

So decided to go for a last minute punt this afternoon and having a little thing for asians thought I would try my luck with Linda from Vivastreet and considering the amount of let downs I have had in the past (I have this thing for trying untested/new profiles for some reason) I gt quite lucky.

Her link is below BUT she is ALOT nicer than the photos as Asians always come across as pale in photos, she is alot thinner (size 6) and prettier with great tits (enhanced but with fantastic nipples). She has a tiny amount of fat on her stomach and arse but I mean really small, has a great figure and is very fun.

External Link/Members Only

Coms are average (in terms of English) but she is very bubbly and funny.

Anyway, paid £60 for the half hour and she is based 2 stops from Liverpool Street with a 1minute walk from the Stepney Green tube station.

Pre coms were good, called her when I was downstairs and she buzzed me in. Went up and into her flat which was ok. She seemed pretty shy at the start (turned away from me when I was getting changed) but after some small talk and a few jokes, she was fine.

Started with a 10minute massage which was actually very good, did some cc swipes and wrap around while I was on my front to get me going which was nice before turning over.

She has a big wardrobe mirror the other size of the room which gives you the perfect view of her bending over so started playing with her clit whisky having a good view, she enjoyed this and arched her back in front of the mirror!

Started with a slippy handjob which was amazing, rubbing my balls, playing with the tip of my cock and rubbing it all over her fantastic nipples, all while I was stroking her back, rubbing her clit - she is a noisy one so was panting etc.

Onto OWO which again was good, lots of ball playing and good blow job with and without hands, she would have gone on with it but I wanted to fuck her as she was really turning me on (not something I get from Thais normally, I find them quite vanilla to be honest) I dont think she does dfk but didn't try it to be honest.

Started with her riding me, she came twice and was changing speed and movement all the time which made it interesting, every now and then she would lean back, play with her tits and grab my balls from behind her back.

Ended in in missionary cleaned me up and job done.

Ran over by about 15mins but she's not a clockwatcher .

Any questions let me know.

Sorry for the format I did this on my mobile.

Banned reason: Whit knight contacting SPs about reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Tony Stretton

Was it that gorgeous one with the fur coat you saw?  I saw an ad on vivastreet for her as sunny I think.  I wouldn't mind punting her for sure but I wouldn't be confident of getting her, maybe ending up with someone not so attractive.

Offline stuart.

was she the gorgeous one with the fur coat????  the suspense is killing me lol

Offline stuart.

was she the gorgeous one with the fur coat????  the suspense is killing me lol

Hidden Image/Members Only

LL

Started with her riding me, she came twice
:lol:
I never thought anyone was fooled by this kind of blatant orgasm fakery but evidently some are. Good review otherwise :hi:

Offline Dreyfus

Thanks and interesting.   Would you say the age (22) is accurate? I assume she's older

Offline Ozy84

Not quite buying this review.... :thumbsdown:

Would love to be proved wrong though

Offline stuart.

Chris10398 come on lol talk to us  :cry:

Offline stuart.

Not quite buying this review.... :thumbsdown:

Would love to be proved wrong though

i think you are right mate  :(

Offline darkknightrises

Last time I rang the number on the ad ( 2 weeks ago ) a bloke answered  :scare: & told me to call him when I was outside XXX Mile end rd & he would come down to let me in... The girl would be waiting in the flat. I told him I would think about it & would be in touch if I was interested ( I did not call him back ) ...

He texted me 3 hours later asking if I was still coming .... Said Nope I was busy & he thanked me anyway !!!  ... Can't comment on the lady but would stay away.

Offline stuart.

Last time I rang the number on the ad ( 2 weeks ago ) a bloke answered  :scare: & told me to call him when I was outside XXX Mile end rd & he would come down to let me in... The girl would be waiting in the flat. I told him I would think about it & would be in touch if I was interested ( I did not call him back ) ...

He texted me 3 hours later asking if I was still coming .... Said Nope I was busy & he thanked me anyway !!!  ... Can't comment on the lady but would stay away.

:sarcastic: lol
i think i will stay away

Offline Chris10398

Hi all,

Sorry have been out of the country.

No need to call her guys she has left and now works in Brighton.

She was defo older than 22, more like 35 but cracking body and really good service, gutted she left as I havent met an Asian that is as enthusiastic as this one.

Sorry gents

Offline Chris10398

And no ahe isnt the one in the fur coat, her photos have changed since she moved out of london