Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Curvy Pinup Ruby  (Read 1558 times)

valleypunter

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Any of you guys had the pleasure? Very tempted to give her a try!

Offline ampersand

No.  Me too.  The only problem is that Welsh Brunette is meeting my needs very satisfactorily at present and I am reluctant to take a riskt.  Ruby has a fair amount of AW FB, but until someone from here TOFTT I am going to wait.

Offline HughJardon

Great set of Canns on her. Think i may look into this over the weekend. Hope its not eurotrash tho

Offline Corus Boy

Great set of Canns on her. Think i may look into this over the weekend. Hope its not eurotrash tho

Claims to be British!

Offline ApollonSun

What is meant by "Eurotrash?" Personally I think Euro WGs are prettier than Brit WGs in general and seem to look after themselves more and less overweight.  All subjective though I guess.  Nothing wrong in staying with your own kind, but as long as they are attractive to me and clean I don't mind where they are from.

Offline HughJardon

Thanks CB hopefully her nationality is accurate. Ive emailed her to ask about availibility, location etc.  Hope i dont get "Darlings i free with good possy and teets" or some broken english response

Offline HughJardon

What is meant by "Eurotrash?" Personally I think Euro WGs are prettier than Brit WGs in general and seem to look after themselves more and less overweight.  All subjective though I guess.  Nothing wrong in staying with your own kind, but as long as they are attractive to me and clean I don't mind where they are from.

By eurotrash i meant mainly Romanian ladies ready to fuck you over for a quick buck.I  dont care what nationality they are. Im just looking for good quality service from a sexy lady

Offline ApollonSun

Ah swindlers, I understand. have heard about some of these Romanians, will do my best to avoid scammers, this site is excellent for that with it's reviews, glad I found it.

Offline odynsfee

HJ, Definatly not Euro trash, she is a lovely welsh lass, paid her a visit recently in her discrete little home up in Llantrisant.
She is friendly enough and gives an enthusiastic service, I couldn't fault her, mind you she is curvy as her name suggests so if you like thin birds she is not for you and she is not always available as she has a job as well.

Offline HughJardon

Apologies for sounding so cynnical and thanks for the info O.D

Offline ampersand

HJ, Definatly not Euro trash, she is a lovely welsh lass, paid her a visit recently in her discrete little home up in Llantrisant.
She is friendly enough and gives an enthusiastic service, I couldn't fault her, mind you she is curvy as her name suggests so if you like thin birds she is not for you and she is not always available as she has a job as well.
Any chance you could do a review so that we know a bit more about her - looks, a guess at her body size, what her boobs are like,  is she good value at £120 etc. etc.?

Offline odynsfee

Arrdvark, Yes no problem I will do a review later on today

Offline ampersand

Arrdvark, Yes no problem I will do a review later on today
You are a scholar and a gent Sir!  :hi: