Author Topic: Varinda_Thai_Babe - Salford TOFTT  (Read 830 times)


1 review(s) for Varinda_Thai_Babe (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Bedasha

External Link/Members Only

30 mins £80

More positive neutral than negative neutral, lack of services is the main issue. Basically if it was a 15 minute P&D this would be a positive.

First and foremost the good stuff. She is the girl in the pics, tattoo matches up. She's very petite, very attractive, hardly knows any English however.
Location is somewhere between the 2 salford train stations, easy to get to and she sends a youtube vid so you know you have the right building.

Started off with an ok massage which I asked for to set the mood, very firm as she uses her body weight to press on you with her hands. Some light kissing afterwards, she got naked, impressive boobs, very skinny otherwise.
We get into 69 position and this is where I find out no RO or rimming on her. Her text message mentions 69 and profile mentions rimming. I had to look/kiss her arse only while she took care of me which was pretty good tbh.
Moved on to sex which was really good, great eye contact and nice noises etc. Finished in doggy which was a great view.

Overall I enjoyed the sex, she is really attractive and her mood was decent. I would return for a 15 minute booking expecting sex only.

Offline SloeJoggs

Cheers for TOFTT, as Varinda’s popped up in Hatfield but sounds like a backup plan rather than a top choice.

External Link/Members Only User ID: 64505312

External Link/Members Only

Online jonko

External Link/Members Only

30 mins £80

More positive neutral than negative neutral, lack of services is the main issue. Basically if it was a 15 minute P&D this would be a positive.

First and foremost the good stuff. She is the girl in the pics, tattoo matches up. She's very petite, very attractive, hardly knows any English however.
Location is somewhere between the 2 salford train stations, easy to get to and she sends a youtube vid so you know you have the right building.

Started off with an ok massage which I asked for to set the mood, very firm as she uses her body weight to press on you with her hands. Some light kissing afterwards, she got naked, impressive boobs, very skinny otherwise.
We get into 69 position and this is where I find out no RO or rimming on her. Her text message mentions 69 and profile mentions rimming. I had to look/kiss her arse only while she took care of me which was pretty good tbh.
Moved on to sex which was really good, great eye contact and nice noises etc. Finished in doggy which was a great view.

Overall I enjoyed the sex, she is really attractive and her mood was decent. I would return for a 15 minute booking expecting sex only.

She looks pretty cute bo no mention of OWO in her profile, does she not do OWO then? If not its a go go for me.