Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: michelle independent  (Read 7844 times)

136 review(s) for Michelle Independent (134 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

fredpunter

External Link/Members Only

So, I appreciate I'm probably the last punter on ukp to actually get round to seeing Michelle but better late than never.

I've started my 2015 punting pretty well with adele on Monday and Michelle today, both providers of an excellent gfe type punt. And apparently I was following other ukp members on both occasions ... we should arrange to have a beer in the half hour or so the girls take between punts.

I'm not going to write loads about her as there's a mountain of stuff about her on here already. What I maybe can add is that the hotel room she is working from is nice, the bed very comfortable, good shower and possibly unique in all my years of punting .... a towel that was big enough to go all the way around me without leaving a gap. Too often you're given a towel not much bigger than a hanky.

Oh, and her oral skills were truly excellent. As has been said before she's quite vanilla, but if you like vanilla then she's good at it.

She apparently isn't certain that she is going to return every month because she is not certain that the good folk of London will miss her sufficiently to justify it. For some bizarre reason she seems to think she's not very popular. But she is going to be working next week because she couldn't fit in everyone who wanted to see her this week. Prossie logic?

Quesadilla

External Link/Members Only

So, I appreciate I'm probably the last punter on ukp to actually get round to seeing Michelle but better late than never.

I've started my 2015 punting pretty well with adele on Monday and Michelle today, both providers of an excellent gfe type punt. And apparently I was following other ukp members on both occasions ... we should arrange to have a beer in the half hour or so the girls take between punts.

I'm not going to write loads about her as there's a mountain of stuff about her on here already. What I maybe can add is that the hotel room she is working from is nice, the bed very comfortable, good shower and possibly unique in all my years of punting .... a towel that was big enough to go all the way around me without leaving a gap. Too often you're given a towel not much bigger than a hanky.

Oh, and her oral skills were truly excellent. As has been said before she's quite vanilla, but if you like vanilla then she's good at it.

She apparently isn't certain that she is going to return every month because she is not certain that the good folk of London will miss her sufficiently to justify it. For some bizarre reason she seems to think she's not very popular. But she is going to be working next week because she couldn't fit in everyone who wanted to see her this week. Prossie logic?

Cheers for the review FP - I haven't seen her only because she's been on the wrong side of town for me - coming into London definitely makes her worth a visit.   :hi:

Offline sticko

I saw her today in the same room.  Interestingly she'd run out of big towels so I dried myself with something not much bigger than a flannel.  YMMV etc.  Nothing else to add to the legions of feedback she has already - she's hot, she has a great body, she's good company, she provides a classy GFE.  I'n not about to start commuting to Brum but I will keep an eye on her tour dates.

S

fredpunter

I saw her today in the same room.  Interestingly she'd run out of big towels so I dried myself with something not much bigger than a flannel.  YMMV etc.  Nothing else to add to the legions of feedback she has already - she's hot, she has a great body, she's good company, she provides a classy GFE.  I'n not about to start commuting to Brum but I will keep an eye on her tour dates.

S

Sorry if I took the last big towel. I forgot to say she is very good company, you are right about that.

Online The_Don

I forgot to say she is very good company, you are right about that.

+1  (very good service) her old place was 15 mins away from me.

password02

Saw her yesterday Wednesday with Platinum Cindy as a 3some - Totally Awesome

west8

Agree 100% Fred! Met Michelle last night for the first time.

Something of a blur as I hadn't slept for 24 hours, but what a girl.

Looks, attitude, personality. Most alluring eyes I have ever seen. Brilliant value punt and I did something I don't ever recall doing in 15 years of punting.  :hi:

password02

Looks, attitude, personality. Most alluring eyes I have ever seen. Brilliant value punt and I did something I don't ever recall doing in 15 years of punting. :hi:

Did what?

Offline herbie007

Glad 2015 has got off to a good start for you Freddie, here’s hoping it continues.  :thumbsup:

BTW Your not the last one, I still haven’t seen her, but looking to put that right now that she’s moved more central.

fredpunter

Looks, attitude, personality. Most alluring eyes I have ever seen. Brilliant value punt and I did something I don't ever recall doing in 15 years of punting.  :hi:

Funny you should mention not having slept ..... I was feeling like a wrung out rag yesterday, and would not have minded at all if she had called to cancel so i could go home and put my slippers on instead of meeting her. I came close to calling her to cancel, but I don't like to do that after arrangements are made and confirmed. However, within 10 minutes of me arriving, all that was forgotten, I was having a great time, and can only marvel at the revitalising effect some of these girls can have on you.

fredpunter

She did say that she now understands why some people were reluctant to visit her in higham park, cos it takes her ages to get to the hotel she was in yesterday.

fredpunter

Glad 2015 has got off to a good start for you Freddie, here’s hoping it continues.  :thumbsup:

BTW Your not the last one, I still haven’t seen her, but looking to put that right now that she’s moved more central.

Doh! If you and hd start going to see her and password already does then noone else will ever get a look in.

Offline hendrix

Thanks for the review FP - I haven't seen her yet either. She does look nice, but like you noted, maybe too vanilla for my usual tastes. Though, sometimes, I like vanilla :) so added to the HL!

LL

For some bizarre reason she seems to think she's not very popular. But she is going to be working next week because she couldn't fit in everyone who wanted to see her this week. Prossie logic?
I think she knows that she's popular but isn't big-headed about it.  She's modest.
I hope her rate goes back down to £100 when she starts working from her flat again.
It's well over a year since I saw her and I've not lost my fondness for young, blonde Polish girls so I should definitely go back.

Goofy85

She reads and is a member of UKP, she definitely knows she is popular.  :rolleyes:

LL

I hope her rate goes back down to £100 when she starts working from her flat again.
Just read in another thread, she's not going back to her old flat.

fredpunter

Just read in another thread, she's not going back to her old flat.

She's actually going to live in Birmingham ..... she did give a reason why she chose Birmingham but I'm not convinced she was telling me the whole story ...... in my experience young women often form emotional attachments to young men ..... but thats pure speculation on my part. I may be a million miles wide of the mark.  :D

Stealthshagger

She's blatantly a die hard villa fan who can't miss home games.

Offline Bigus Dickus

It's a shame she's moving! Maybe sneak a cheeky punt in before she goes!  ;)

Offline hendrix

fredpunter

It's generally accepted that she's a sharp and intelligent lass so I think this explanation is a non-starter 

Offline hendrix

It's generally accepted that she's a sharp and intelligent lass so I think this explanation is a non-starter

But....but...but...that would make her a Blues fan  :scare:

Quesadilla

Thanks for the review FP - I haven't seen her yet either. She does look nice, but like you noted, maybe too vanilla for my usual tastes. Though, sometimes, I like vanilla :) so added to the HL!
Vanilla is nice occasionally...but I'm sure you could spice her up a bit Hendrix! 

UberX

My friend, I guess you know about her personal life.

:)

fredpunter

Vanilla is nice occasionally...but I'm sure you could spice her up a bit Hendrix!

Variety is the spice if life, its good to have a choice if reliable girls to suit every mood. For vanilla I'd choose adele or now Michelle (or maybe both if I get access to hd's bank account). For a bit more raunch its Dee or ameera. For a relaxing fun time, any one of them. All provide and excellent gfe, it just depends what sort of gf you want.

Hornydevil247

Doh! If you and hd start going to see her and password already does then noone else will ever get a look in.

Hello Fred

No need to worry. I am happy with with Triple AAA Analqueen, Adele and Ameera. Wait now that would be a great punt.

HD :diablo:

Hornydevil247

Maybe she is a closet West Brom Fan

:cool:

Hornydevil247

Variety is the spice if life, its good to have a choice if reliable girls to suit every mood. For vanilla I'd choose adele or now Michelle (or maybe both if I get access to hd's bank account). For a bit more raunch its Dee or ameera. For a relaxing fun time, any one of them. All provide and excellent gfe, it just depends what sort of gf you want.

Hi Fred

Try the lotto to boost your punting funds. I won £4.50p the other day to add to mine

HD  :hi:

fredpunter

I did win enough for an hour with ameera or Michelle and a pint on the way home from earnie this month ... but I'm saving up for a duo with Dee and ameera .... don't tell them I said that cos I haven't told them yet.

Goofy85

I did win enough for an hour with ameera or Michelle and a pint on the way home from earnie this month ... but I'm saving up for a duo with Dee and ameera .... don't tell them I said that cos I haven't told them yet.

Ameera reads the forum, apparently.

Hornydevil247

My lips are sealed but I can't speak for the other members on here

HD

password02

+1 so true 100%

Goofy85

+1 so true 100%

KapriceDuHuate is still my favourite for raunch (not yet seen Dee) but her profile situation seems to be a mess right now. I agree on Adele for a relaxing time. I also wish MissyBanks was still working.

password02

KapriceDuHuate is still my favourite for raunch (not yet seen Dee) but her profile situation seems to be a mess right now. I agree on Adele for a relaxing time. I also wish MissyBanks was still working.

Saw Missybanks before she went to Aussi Land and she was a very filthy young Brihish girl

fredpunter

I haven't seen KapriceDuHuate - unlike some I quite like seeing the same girls repeatedly till they get sick of me (or my wallet) - but I will keep her in mind.

Goofy85

Saw Missybanks before she went to Aussi Land and she was a very filthy young Brihish girl

Me too. Suprisingly easy to book as well.

west8

Funny you should mention not having slept ..... I was feeling like a wrung out rag yesterday, and would not have minded at all if she had called to cancel so i could go home and put my slippers on instead of meeting her. I came close to calling her to cancel, but I don't like to do that after arrangements are made and confirmed. However, within 10 minutes of me arriving, all that was forgotten, I was having a great time, and can only marvel at the revitalising effect some of these girls can have on you.

Indeed. Michelle's lips could wake a corpse. :drinks:

Tony Montana

Is Michelle going to be working in Birmingham ?  It's a damn sight easier to get to than NE london

fredpunter

Is Michelle going to be working in Birmingham ?  It's a damn sight easier to get to than NE london

I think she is, but probably best to ask her  :drinks:

At least there will be some reasonable justification for the high speed rail link at last
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 10:51:32 am by fredpunter »

Offline Jimmyredcab

Her old flat wasn't exactly in the wilds, 5 minutes from the North Circular or 20 minutes from Liverpool Street station.  :unknown:

Online The_Don

Her old flat wasn't exactly in the wilds, 5 minutes from the North Circular or 20 minutes from Liverpool Street station.  :unknown:

Just off the A406.

I have to avoid some parts (Tottenham at home etc) so cut though near her old place to get home
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 12:03:57 pm by The_Don »

Offline Bigus Dickus

I think she is, but probably best to ask her  :drinks:

At least there will be some reasonable justification for the high speed rail link at last

She is indeed! London's loss is Birmingham's gain!

Just met up with her for the first time today! WTF have I been doing all this time. Lovely girl and fun times. A review will follow!

:thumbsup:

Offline Alpunt79

I saw Michelle yesterday for the first time. Like a few others have said, I'd had my eye on her for a while but with the limited time I have - and my West end location - getting over to her previous residence wasn't possible. Thankfully, her new temporary accommodation is much better for me and I was able to finally meet her. I had high hopes and I certainly wasn't disappointed - very sexy, very beautiful with a great personality and top level of service! We had a fantastic hour and a half session, very passionate and very sweaty! I finished with a smile on my face and I think she did from the feedback   :cool:   Hopefully will see her again when she visits London.
Banned reason: Obsessed, possible stalker.
Banned by: daviemac

password02

She is indeed! London's loss is Birmingham's gain!

Just met up with her for the first time today! WTF have I been doing all this time. Lovely girl and fun times. A review will follow!

:thumbsup:

Nice one Mr BD - Being telling people how good she is for ages !!

Great that you have seen her at last - :thumbsup:

It seems that she may be pretty much booked up for her weekly London tour before she has even announced any dates!!

I have emailed her already and claimed 'Shot Gun'' for the 1st slot on the 1st day of her 1st London tour

:hi:

london

I saw Michelle yesterday for the first time. Like a few others have said, I'd had my eye on her for a while but with the limited time I have - and my West end location - getting over to her previous residence wasn't possible. Thankfully, her new temporary accommodation is much better for me and I was able to finally meet her. I had high hopes and I certainly wasn't disappointed - very sexy, very beautiful with a great personality and top level of service! We had a fantastic hour and a half session, very passionate and very sweaty! I finished with a smile on my face and I think she did from the feedback   :cool:   Hopefully will see her again when she visits London.

Haha  just read her FB for y. She is not kind of girl to leave this kind of FB unless you did something special  :lol:
What you have done mate  :drinks::lol: :lol:

password02

Hats off Mr Alpunt79 :hi:

Seems you are HER man of the moment - I have seen Michelle a few times last 2 years and I have NEVER had a comment from her even close to that she has given to you.

Perhaps let us in to your secret and provide a review ?

Would love to know how the session went and what I need to do to improve my sex session with her and the other girls I meet.

If not on the open forum would love a PM from you mate to explain everything - I am always open to learn new things from fellow punters..

Over to you matey

fredpunter

Hats off Mr Alpunt79 :hi:

Seems you are HER man of the moment - I have seen Michelle a few times last 2 years and I have NEVER had a comment from her even close to that she has given to you.

Perhaps let us in to your secret and provide a review ?

Would love to know how the session went and what I need to do to improve my sex session with her and the other girls I meet.

If not on the open forum would love a PM from you mate to explain everything - I am always open to learn new things from fellow punters..

Over to you matey

She probably confused him for me  :cool:

password02

She probably confused him for me  :cool:

No No I do not think so - It was me!!! Not you or Mr A7777

Goofy85

Lol. Tell us your secret Mr A7777. It suggests he is also better looking than the rest of us.

london

trust me , he did something special and he didn't mentioned in his review
I saw michelle  10+ time , I know she never give FB this way ,

come on , tell us your secret  :thumbsup: :drinks: