Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: blondebabehoney  (Read 1728 times)

11 review(s) for BlondeBabeHoney (10 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Looking4fun

here goes my first review
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
natural curly haired blonde 5 feet 9 size 8 lovely toned body with great boobs & sexy bum! she looks even better in real life her photo's on aw don't do her justice.
I'd tried  to book honey a few times but she wasn't available when i was but i persisted & I'm so pleased I did
The location is 2 minutes from Newcastle upon Tyne(in a car but close to public transport links) in a quiet area with not much traffic or pedestrians
their is plenty of parking & the instructions i received from Honey made it even easier & it's very discrete
I arrived 2 minutes before the scheduled booking time & rang her mobile(received when booking was arranged) straight away I felt relaxed as the tone she used on the phone was very friendly & sweet.
I approached the door knocked once & was greeted by a fantastic looking young lady with a gorgeous wide smile on her face,very attractive attire & heels which meant she was standing about 6 feet tall absolutely stunning!
 I was shown in to her flat & straight away Honey broke the ice with articulate conversation that made me feel totally relaxed we talked for a few minutes while all the time i was thinking to myself how lucky i was to be spending time with this lovely girl.
Honey then lead the way to the bedroom dressed in some very attractive underwear & heels stunning
Now I'm not going into detail about what happened in the bedroom as those memories are all mine but I will say everything you see on her preferences she does enjoy ( if she doesn't she deserves an Oscar!for the performance she gave) no acting on my behalf it was without doubt the best experience I've ever had with a truly beautiful young lady
She took the lead which I must admit was a real turn on for me like I said that's all the details I'm going to post about the bedroom antics apart from when we were finished I could have stayed for at least another hour as we sat talking & I never felt rushed or pressured to get ready & leave but i know when my time's up & didn't want to overstay my welcome no clock watching on her part
As I was leaving we still chatted, all the time I was still thinking to myself I was a very lucky guy to have spent an hour with this beautiful young lady, I left after one last kiss & a cuddle as she let me out
Now the bad points to the visit
I wish I had booked more than an hour!

Offline FLYING BLUE

here goes my first review
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
natural curly haired blonde 5 feet 9 size 8 lovely toned body with great boobs & sexy bum! she looks even better in real life her photo's on aw don't do her justice.
I'd tried  to book honey a few times but she wasn't available when i was but i persisted & I'm so pleased I did
The location is 2 minutes from Newcastle upon Tyne(in a car but close to public transport links) in a quiet area with not much traffic or pedestrians
their is plenty of parking & the instructions i received from Honey made it even easier & it's very discrete
I arrived 2 minutes before the scheduled booking time & rang her mobile(received when booking was arranged) straight away I felt relaxed as the tone she used on the phone was very friendly & sweet.
I approached the door knocked once & was greeted by a fantastic looking young lady with a gorgeous wide smile on her face,very attractive attire & heels which meant she was standing about 6 feet tall absolutely stunning!
 I was shown in to her flat & straight away Honey broke the ice with articulate conversation that made me feel totally relaxed we talked for a few minutes while all the time i was thinking to myself how lucky i was to be spending time with this lovely girl.
Honey then lead the way to the bedroom dressed in some very attractive underwear & heels stunning
Now I'm not going into detail about what happened in the bedroom as those memories are all mine but I will say everything you see on her preferences she does enjoy ( if she doesn't she deserves an Oscar!for the performance she gave) no acting on my behalf it was without doubt the best experience I've ever had with a truly beautiful young lady
She took the lead which I must admit was a real turn on for me like I said that's all the details I'm going to post about the bedroom antics apart from when we were finished I could have stayed for at least another hour as we sat talking & I never felt rushed or pressured to get ready & leave but i know when my time's up & didn't want to overstay my welcome no clock watching on her part
As I was leaving we still chatted, all the time I was still thinking to myself I was a very lucky guy to have spent an hour with this beautiful young lady, I left after one last kiss & a cuddle as she let me out
Now the bad points to the visit
I wish I had booked more than an hour!

Nice review - Thanks :thumbsup:

Agree with you - she is a top girl

Offline johnny34

Nice review - Thanks :thumbsup:

Agree with you - she is a top girl

+1  One of the best around at the moment.

Toshiba

jack-chan

Even better in a duo with Jade !

Offline Bengeo13

Just for the sake of another voice with the same message - she's greaaaaaaaaaaaaat!