Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Peaches of Maxes + Nuru Massage  (Read 3657 times)

d00fer

So a Nuru massage (for those of you that don't know what it is, have a watch here External Link/Members Only ) was on my New Year's Resolution list since I didn't get the chance to do it last year. I'd also seen Peaches once before for an hour a few months before I joined here, had a good time and she introduced me to the sex position card game. She mentioned that she did Nuru, but only when she was in a flat not a hotel. I noticed that she was back and offering Nuru this week so made a booking. Paid for 2 hours @ 350 and an extra 50 for Nuru.

External Link/Members Only

Comms through the agency were good, which is not always the case. Got the address after confirming in the morning and headed down to a familiar block of flats near South Ken tube. Peaches opened the door in a nice figure hugging short dress. Pics are representative but obviously shopped. I think the outdoor pic of her in a black dress is most representative. She has fabulous big brown eyes though, and I was greeted with a nice passionate DFK.

A bit more snogging led to the usual services chat, admin and a shower and afterwards more DFK. Quickly Peaches was on her knees giving me a good sloppy OWO BJ with plenty of DT. This went on for a while and in a few different positions, had some reasonable 69, and then the wand came out. She played with herself with the wand whilst I gave her a gentle face fucking. Finally had some inventive sex in cowgirl and finished with me cumming on her face and in her mouth whilst she played with the wand again. Peaches likes a bit of cumplay so after some swirling around of my cum in her mouth, and the rest from her face in to her mouth she then spat it out in to a glass of water and drank the lot down, marvellous.

It was then on to the main event of the Nuru massage. She got things set up in the other room and then we had a shared bath together. After we were suitably wet it was in to the Nuru room and I was instructed to get on to the double vinyl inflatable mattress placed on top of a bed on my front. Peaches then applied the warm prepared Nuru gel over my backside and proceeded to rub it all over my back and legs and then on my front as well, her hands reaching under me. The gel is very different, and very lubricating, clear and gloopy. The massage started with just hands, but very quickly Peaches was lying on her front on top of me and rubbing her body up and down my body thanks to the gel, she also used her hands to reach around to my front and rub me all over paying attention to my knob, sack and crack as well.

Peaches deftly flipped over and continued the full body to massage rubbing up and down me back to back and eventually I was instructed to flip over on to my back and hold on to end of the mattress with my hands over my head. I had to otherwise we'd easily have slid off on to the floor and the prospect of having to get up off the laminate covered in gel wasn't one either of us wanted to experience. More gel was applied and Peaches continued the full body to body massage slipping and sliding all over me. More DFK ensued when her head came level and Peaches mixed things up by getting in to some inventive positions to give me a HJ and more OWO. Eventually it was on with a mac and Peaches climbed on top for some truly awesome cowgirl. I was holding on for dear life and to ensure we didn't fly off the mattress and the sensation with us covered in the gel was superb. Sadly and unsurprisingly pop two wasn't to be within the time despite Peaches valiant efforts and filthy talk. It was on to a lengthy shower for both of us to clean the gel off. Nuru was a good experience, one I'll repeat sometime, but I'm not in a rush.

Had a few nice chats interspersed with the action, nice enough girl. I left after plenty more DFK snogging a few minutes over with yet another smile on my face and glad that I didn't have to clean up.

plasky76

Hi d00fer thanks for your review.
does she offere Anal service?
cheers
Plasky

Ben_Dover

Awesome. okay for some. £200 per hour is 40% of my mortage and about 10 hours of work for me.

Maybe one day.

Maybe

xx

d00fer

Hi d00fer thanks for your review.
does she offere Anal service?
cheers
Plasky

No, she doesn't do Anal