Author Topic: What’sapp verification kissing available - Aberdeen  (Read 1642 times)

Offline Ryanmartin83

External Link/Members Only

On a recent trip to Aberdeen contacted this one as pictures looked good. Meeting was the worst I ever had.

Booked on the phone walked to post code and directed to the door, when I walked in she looked hot dressed in a short skirt and bra top the positives stopped there.

Handed over £80 for 30 minutes, I stripped off while she stashed the cash, when she came back she pulled her top down not off I went to undo it and she told me to leave it, then went to kiss her tits told no, went to finger her told no.

She was giving me a shite hand job during all this complaining I wasn’t hard, then I said oral, she put a condom on and sucked for like 2 minutes and said let’s fuck.

First time I have ever did this but I just got up and got dressed and left.

Stinking attitude and horrible approach.

I would advise everyone to stay away.

Offline Snagbadjer

I feel you pain, mate. Was it a Rom? I had one in Lincoln ages ago whose profile said "Belgian".

I would personally avoid any advert that lists nationality as Belgian, Spanish, Greek, or Hungarian, as it means they're a Roma gypsie.

Next time, get a look at them when you walk in the door and if it's a Rom, pull the wallet in the car trick and skedaddle.

Offline PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,790
  • Likes: 384
  •  
  • Reviews: 211
I feel you pain, mate. Was it a Rom? I had one in Lincoln ages ago whose profile said "Belgian".

I would personally avoid any advert that lists nationality as Belgian, Spanish, Greek, or Hungarian, as it means they're a Roma gypsie.

Next time, get a look at them when you walk in the door and if it's a Rom, pull the wallet in the car trick and skedaddle.

Oh dear, typical type casting.

Plenty of poor British, Brazilians, Hungarians, Polish etc (enter your most disliked nationality here).

Offline Fookmefooku

I feel you pain, mate. Was it a Rom? I had one in Lincoln ages ago whose profile said "Belgian".

I would personally avoid any advert that lists nationality as Belgian, Spanish, Greek, or Hungarian, as it means they're a Roma gypsie.

Next time, get a look at them when you walk in the door and if it's a Rom, pull the wallet in the car trick and skedaddle.

That's weird, while I didn't meet a few girls appeared in my area claiming to be "Belgian". I wonder why that's a new choice?

Offline Snagbadjer

Oh dear, typical type casting.

Plenty of poor British, Brazilians, Hungarians, Polish etc (enter your most disliked nationality here).

What are you babbling on about now? Roms are renowned on here for crap service. Acknowledging this somehow offends your banal politically correct sensitivities?

Don't engage me with such tedious comments, I'm helping the OP, not looking for a conversation with you.

Offline Snagbadjer

That's weird, while I didn't meet a few girls appeared in my area claiming to be "Belgian". I wonder why that's a new choice?

I've seen a few "Belgians" now. But more often they'll say "Spanish". I guess it's just an attempt at fooling the punter who might otherwise be put off their profile said "Romanian".

Offline Ryanmartin83

Thanks guys, yeah made me very wary for the future utter waste of time and money.

Offline Ryanmartin83

She claimed Belgium but not sure if right. Either way never going to waste my time again

Offline PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,790
  • Likes: 384
  •  
  • Reviews: 211
I'm helping the OP, not looking for a conversation with you.

Why did you reply then?

Offline MaxVerstappen

Was it the girl in the photos? Looks fit

Offline Ryanmartin83

It was but a bit rougher looking. But how good looking she was made no difference she was an arsehole

Offline Snagbadjer


Offline PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,790
  • Likes: 384
  •  
  • Reviews: 211

Roms (add any nationality you like here) are renowned on here for crap service. Acknowledging this somehow offends your banal politically correct sensitivities?



There are plenty of reviews consistently detailing poor service from every nationality, not just Romanians.

FYI:

If you check the most recent reviews page the negative review stats are as follows;

Brazilian 5
British 4
Romanian 2
Polish 2
Thai 2
Chinese 2
Colombian 1

Twice as many Brits with negatives as Romanian!

So recognise this as your own ethnic bias, not my "banal politically correct sensitivities".

Offline MaxVerstappen

Best to just leave it lads, no point arguing over some whores…

Offline Snagbadjer

There are plenty of reviews consistently detailing poor service from every nationality, not just Romanians.

FYI:

If you check the most recent reviews page the negative review stats are as follows;

Brazilian 5
British 4
Romanian 2
Polish 2
Thai 2
Chinese 2
Colombian 1

Twice as many Brits with negatives as Romanian!

So recognise this as your own ethnic bias, not my "banal politically correct sensitivities".

I was correct: you are VERY banal.

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,092
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
Best to just leave it lads, no point arguing over some whores…
+1.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2026, 10:41:36 pm by MrMatrix »